How to height max properly?

chrxth5

chrxth5

Iron
long story short I’m 5,7 and 18. What should I be eating, taking, doing in general to max out my height if it’s not too late already to do so?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
long story short I’m 5,7 and 18. What should I be eating, taking, doing in general to max out my height if it’s not too late already to do so?
Bro honestly at 18 it might be too late. However you may be able to grow a few inches if your growth plates haven't closed, but you porb won't see 6'0

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, Outerz14 and chrxth5
Bro honestly at 18 it might be too late. However you may be able to grow a few inches if your growth plates haven't closed, but you porb won't see 6'0
I’ll take fucking anything at this point bro. Been miserable being this fucking short

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and SeanW
its probably too late, get a wrist xray to see if plates are closed or not, if not then blast hgh and pray to gandi if they are u have to get LL and fraud

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Outerz14
its probably too late, get a wrist xray to see if plates are closed or not, if not then blast hgh and pray to gandi if they are u have to get LL and fraud
You know any good threads, or any of your own methods for hgh.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I don't think sprinting does too much compared to mk677
I would take at 17 if anything doesn’t change by then bro. At 15 it’s going to mess with your REM sleep, appetite and sugar cravings due to insulin levels. Just wait out and do everything natural (for the most part)for now bro. Also wouldn’t recomend heavy weight lifting during your age because of high cortisol at your age it’s just a huge roadblock.

I would take at 17 if anything doesn’t change by then bro. At 15 it’s going to mess with your REM sleep, appetite and sugar cravings due to insulin levels. Just wait out and do everything natural (for the most part)for now bro. Also wouldn’t recomend heavy weight lifting during your age because of high cortisol at your age it’s just a huge roadblock.
Fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and chrxth5