How to heightmax in shoes/insole while maintaining athletic ability ( jumping/running/posture ).

SmallSkulledManlet

SmallSkulledManlet

Iron
Hey guys this is the combination to use.

Nike Air Max 720 1 10/16ths inch height gain.

Dr Scholl running insole an additional 4/16thof an inch height gain.

This combined gives you 1 14/16ths extra footwear, keep in mind most people wear a shoe or sneaker that gives them about an inch so you will have an almost inch advantage of footwear on the rest of the people.

Also this is comfortable and you can still run and sprint as fast and jump as high while wearing this. Wearing anything more or wearing boots or specific lifts will make it hard to walk and move around.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 110, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Everybody would figure out your fraud if you are not frauding during workout and gym time, but only during daily work.
I was thinking of a way of maintaining my height gains (at least some) during then. Maybe these can help.

Everybody would figure out your fraud if you are not frauding during workout and gym time, but only during daily work.
I was thinking of a way of maintaining my height gains (at least some) during then. Maybe these can help.

When I go to do squats or deadlifts or lifts that involve my feet pushing against the floor I go barefoot anyway but I don't think people who are looking out for it are going to notice you losing 2 inches of height for a couple of minutes to do your set.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and AlexanderTheGreat
Have girls brought up your height

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
When I go to do squats or deadlifts or lifts that involve my feet pushing against the floor I go barefoot anyway but I don't think people who are looking out for it are going to notice you losing 2 inches of height for a couple of minutes to do your set.
They probably think all your spine disk got crushed. Just go to a different town for workouts.

Hey guys this is the combination to use.

Nike Air Max 720 1 10/16ths inch height gain.

Dr Scholl running insole an additional 4/16thof an inch height gain.

This combined gives you 1 14/16ths extra footwear, keep in mind most people wear a shoe or sneaker that gives them about an inch so you will have an almost inch advantage of footwear on the rest of the people.

Also this is comfortable and you can still run and sprint as fast and jump as high while wearing this. Wearing anything more or wearing boots or specific lifts will make it hard to walk and move around.
Which color you are wearing and whats ur base height?

thats not enough you need to gain at least 10 cms the only way is 5 cm insoles

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 11
Take Nike Huarache DRIFT, the ones you use are trash tbh

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Take Nike Huarache DRIFT, the ones you use are trash tbh
How much height boost do you get from these? They actually look pretty nice tbh

Good thread

you can gain more by Fujimaxxing
Dj Fuji Album 1 Fuji Dj

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer
How much height boost do you get from these? They actually look pretty nice tbh
Jeff Seid is using them for heightmaxxing aswell, i guess 1,5" and they have a lot of space for lifts.
I want them for the gym.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Jeff Seid is using them for heightmaxxing aswell, i guess 1,5" and they have a lot of space for lifts.
I want them for the gym.

They don't look like they add that much.

720's have a clear big heel and bottom of the shoe and add 1.6 inches which is 1 and 10/16ths, it's hard to believe the others one would add 1.5. They might have more room for lifts on the inside, but beyond a certain amount lifts are not comfortable and throw off the angle of your foot and stride.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I
They don't look like they add that much.

720's have a clear big heel and bottom of the shoe and add 1.6 inches which is 1 and 10/16ths, it's hard to believe the others one would add 1.5. They might have more room for lifts on the inside, but beyond a certain amount lifts are not comfortable and throw off the angle of your foot and stride.
Indeed. Both Airmax 720 and Jordan Protomax 720 are 1.5inches or so. Best shoes for heightmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Economical