How to heightmaxx ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
I'm 17th years old, is it too late to heightmaxx ? What should i do ? exercices ? eating something in particular ? vitamins ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, TeenAscender and PubertyMaxxer
by killing yourself and running reincarnation game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Deleted member and weebcel
how tall are you

Leg Lenghtening

Forget the rest especially at 17

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 4 others
You're not high IQ enough
What country are you from?

• JFL
Reactions: Duke of cumskins
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I'm eating cottage cheese the morning, is it better to drink milk ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14978 and 3 others
178cm - 182cm max idk i need to recheck it
Im still getting mog
not bad in my country if your 5'7 with 7+/10 face you can be chad over if your below 5'5 with sub 5 face

not bad in my country if your 5'7 with 7+/10 face you can be chad over if your below 5'5 with sub 5 face
Maybe in your but in my region i feel like i'm always getting mogged

• So Sad
Reactions: MANLETprettyBOY
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and PubertyMaxxer
I'm 17th years old, is it too late to heightmaxx ? What should i do ? exercices ? eating something in particular ? vitamins ?

preface that at 17 even from the most effective heightmaxxing methods (Aromasin+Adex and 5+ iu HGH), you probably wont get too much benefit, prolly only like a50%boost on how much you would grow naturally (most 17 yr olds have like an inch left to grow, so hgh and all that would only provide 1-2cm boost on final height)

1. Take an Aromatase inhibitor
(Aromasin + Arimidex) 6.25mg + 0.25mg everyday respectively
These AIs work in different function to eachother,and iwth no negative interactiones with eachotgher, it will be optimal to combine them.
Contrary to popular belief, AIs in naturals will not crash your estrogen.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27710241/in this study high ass doses showed a "strong safety profile"
from personal experience aromasin and adex in these dosages is negligable, and I havent felt anything yet from the week ive been taking em

2. HGH, bare minimum 5ius, any less and it wont provide any real benefit, studies show that below a dosage of 0.26mg/kg a week, height benefits from HGH are greatly diminished, so if you are to hop on HGH hop on a high dose (me Im hopping on 8ius everyday)
inject right before bed and make sure u dont eat any heavy carbs an hour within injection

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 13754
preface that at 17 even from the most effective heightmaxxing methods (Aromasin+Adex and 5+ iu HGH), you probably wont get too much benefit, prolly only like a50%boost on how much you would grow naturally (most 17 yr olds have like an inch left to grow, so hgh and all that would only provide 1-2cm boost on final height)

1. Take an Aromatase inhibitor
(Aromasin + Arimidex) 6.25mg + 0.25mg everyday respectively
These AIs work in different function to eachother,and iwth no negative interactiones with eachotgher, it will be optimal to combine them.
Contrary to popular belief, AIs in naturals will not crash your estrogen.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27710241/in this study high ass doses showed a "strong safety profile"
from personal experience aromasin and adex in these dosages is negligable, and I havent felt anything yet from the week ive been taking em

2. HGH, bare minimum 5ius, any less and it wont provide any real benefit, studies show that below a dosage of 0.26mg/kg a week, height benefits from HGH are greatly diminished, so if you are to hop on HGH hop on a high dose (me Im hopping on 8ius everyday)
inject right before bed and make sure u dont eat any heavy carbs an hour within injection
Ok thank you, what are the risk of taking HGH ? how can i find this in France ?
EDIT : are you sure about oestrogens ? wikipedia said that aromatase is converting the T in O

Last edited:
Stretching on an inversion table every few hours for ten min, fixing posture by training muscles

you won't get HGH, you won't get anything, you will continue to research this shit and you'll do nothing
in no time you'll be 20 and it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, lonelycurry, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
you won't get HGH, you won't get anything, you will continue to research this shit and you'll do nothing
Hehe not the case for me cuz im using mummy's money n turning it into btc :forcedsmile:

in puberty you need to inhibmin inhibmin inhibmin, set a deadline for urself to buy hgh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Accept ur genetics and posture max

Accept ur genetics and posture max
Posturemaxx is underrated and this guy is safe for now, even in France if he is white being 178cm minimum like he said.

Posturemaxx is underrated and this guy is safe for now, even in France if he is white being 178cm minimum like he said.
Yep if you have decent posture you can still get a cm or two correcting it to perfect posture

HGH/MK-677 ou exercice intense (améliorer IGF-1)

boire du lait, manger du fromage

dormir 9+ heures

supplément de vitamine d3 et k2 et beacoupe

aussi c'est intéressant

12986 2011 Article 340 Fig1 HTML

côté droit = hauteur

prier

I would cut my dick half for 178cm height. You are lucky bastard.

Ughh, slippery slope. Take hormones if you wanna permanently change your life for the better but also for the worse, i did it. Do your own research regarding pubertal hormone use, you shouldn’t be listening to forum people on this topic. If you want my honest opinion, if your actually under average height you should just try to get leg lengthening. If your average or above average, save money for facial surgeries, getting taller is worthless if your average, just wear lifts

Very true, im probably one of the few real hormone maxer teens on this site, ive used everything and anything and i grew from 6’1-6’2.5 from 17-18. I dont use hormones for height but after using everything in the book i only got an inch and a half in over a year while i was still growing anyways. For height, hormones are likely not worth it. For masculine development, 100% worth it

• +1
Reactions: Slob