Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
What i know you can do is:

lashesmaxx

stroma for lighter eye color

Lower eyelid retraction to give illusion of wider pfl

cantho

is there anything else that can be done?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero and Swolepenisman
I have the same problem :feelscry: Now I’m only lashmaxxing and trying to find other solutions

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3962
I have the same problem :feelscry: Now I’m only lashmaxxing and trying to find other solutions
I wonder about this
1CE17790 B28D 4D50 B71A 21915BCE280A
ive only seen asians get it tho

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 3202 and IndianJock
make up, belle Delphine put widht on her eyes

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 3583, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3202
Z-plasty for longer medial canthus
Eyelash extension to frame eye and make it horizontally wider.
B2582f13 d70

Here is some result of lashes extension. This soyboy overdone it slighty and ofc these lashes dont suit to rest of his face (especially for beard) but you can see his perceived PFL improved a lot. I have dyed my lashes from blonde to dark and my perceived e PFL improved too and my eye area looks overall way better, now i will get small extension (but not that much as this guy) and i think my PFL will be fairly good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Swolepenisman, Deleted member 3162 and 2 others
View attachment 211958

Here is some result of lashes extension. This soyboy overdone it slighty and ofc these lashes dont suit to rest of his face (especially for beard) but you can see his perceived PFL improved a lot. I have dyed my lashes from blonde to dark and my perceived e PFL improved too and my eye area looks overall way better, now i will get small extension (but not that much as this guy) and i think my PFL will be fairly good.
Lashes can help so much holy shit

he looks gay but less ugly

what is Z plasty?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Swolepenisman
Lashes can help so much holy shit

he looks gay but less ugly

what is Z plasty?
Yeah he looks a bit gay but as i said it doesnt suit his face and beard thats why. Foe younger males with good collagen levels and without facial hair it can be very good boost.

Just look at Zayn
Hot one direction sexy face zayn zayn malik Favimcom 353554
7d836c934794237e4568e0bc513c31ff

Lashes are underrated on this forum i see, a lot people talk about eyecolor, brows but lashes can make your eyes look a lot better especially when you have prettyboy pheno and you are young. All male models have good eyelashes (Chico especially, just look closely how his eyelashes cover his eyes and make them look way longer horizontally than they really are [Chico's pfl is 29mm so average])

Its surgery i guess Eppley perform that and claims to lenghten medial canthus a bit (1-2mm)

Attachments

• hot-one-direction-sexy-face-zayn-zayn-malik-Favim.com-353554.jpg
    hot-one-direction-sexy-face-zayn-zayn-malik-Favim.com-353554.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 35
  • +1
Yeah he looks a bit gay but as i said it doesnt suit his face and beard thats why. Foe younger males with good collagen levels and without facial hair it can be very good boost.

Just look at Zayn
View attachment 211973View attachment 211975

Lashes are underrated on this forum i see, a lot people talk about eyecolor, brows but lashes can make your eyes look a lot better especially when you have prettyboy pheno and you are young. All male models have good eyelashes (Chico especially, just look closely how his eyelashes cover his eyes and make them look way longer horizontally than they really are [Chico's pfl is 29mm so average])

Its surgery i guess Eppley perform that and claims to lenghten medial canthus a bit (1-2mm)
Good shit bro. You been very helpful tbh. Ty.

• +1
I've used peppermint oil for some time, it didn't worked my eyebrows, but eyelashes grew like crazy, recommending it to everyone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Swolepenisman, nastynas and 1 other person
whats pfl

• +1
How short is your pfl that you need to create a thread about it. Anything from 28-32mm is average range.

Just look at Zayn
View attachment 211973View attachment 211975

1mm-2mm eye lengthening is a huge difference holy fuck

• +1
1mm-2mm eye lengthening is a huge difference holy fuck
Good shit bro. You been very helpful tbh. Ty.
View attachment 211958

Also for people who think that it might look a bit gay
79e25ec1aa1f8ebb1ee9ae370953e5d8  man faces brazilian models
Original 1

If everything will be done in good way without overdoing it then it will look better and compliment eyes especially if u lack hooding, also remidner than not everyone is able to get hooded eyes, they will look aspie on average person plus mostly people dont have good PFL for that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3962
make up, belle Delphine put widht on her eyes

Analysis of what was done:

1.) Longer and fuller Eyebrows via pencil increases perceived PFL
2.) Contour/Eyeshadow around the eye area for the illusion of deeper set eyes. I've also seen this used to mimic positive canthal tilt, though Belle Delphine already has positive tilted eyes.
3.) Eyeliner. This is where the most of the magic happens for PFL. She extends both the medial and lateral canthus with eyeliner. She also creates a single straight line, which increases perceived PFL length.
4.) Mascara and false eyelashes. Darkens her lashes for visibility. False lashes extend horizontally outward for illusion of larger PFL.

Makeup is extremely OP. Lot of work though, if this is her everyday look she probably spends 20 minutes a day on her eyes alone, and that's not counting the upfront time commitment of having to learn to do this in the first place.

Men can't fraud with eye makeup to this degree without appearing gay or non NT, though I have seen some men use highly visible makeup as a strategy to gain niche appeal to left leaning feminists.

With that said, we can use eyebrow pencils for our brows and light mascara for our lashes without things being noticeable by normies. Women with high makeup knowledge will still catch on, but they are less likely to care about men wearing makeup.

I should post a complete analysis of makeup in the looksmaxxing section.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1