How to hide bruises from bonesmashing?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I am not encouraging bonesmashing, its very schizo and all in all quite bad for you.

That being said, how can you hide it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and 5.5psl
You shouldn't create bruises in the first place.

Don't smash cheekbones they bruise the most
Smash chin
I used to bonesmash for like 6 months last year but I had to stop bc of the risk of getting caught. I smashed zygos and the chin the most and yeah, zygos do get bruised, but can you hide it somehow?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I used to bonesmash for like 6 months last year but I had to stop bc of the risk of getting caught. I smashed zygos and the chin the most and yeah, zygos do get bruised, but can you hide it somehow?
Idk just don't smash jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Idk just don't smash jfl
guess I will just get custom wraparound shotgun implants by Dr Eppley then, might be more efficient

• JFL
guess I will just get custom wraparound shotgun implants by Dr Eppley then, might be more efficient
Smash chin it works good there you just need more force but you will get good results over time
Cheekbones are literally at the sides of the face are huge part if you fuck up with them it's over for your face

• +1
bonesmash more to get bruises
sue someone and accuse them of physical assault
get money
repeat

• JFL
Smash chin it works good there you just need more force but you will get good results over time
Cheekbones are literally at the sides of the face are huge part if you fuck up with them it's over for your face
Last year on a school trip, we went to another country for a week and I bonesmashed undisturbed, mostly cheekbones. I bought a cream and managed to hide it quite well under certain lighting, but it was visible under others and all in all it sucked.

However, in that one week, I kid u not 10 foids approached me. I stopped bc I knew it was starting to become very visible, but I lost most of my appeal. Most brutal story of my life to this day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and 5.5psl
Last year on a school trip, we went to another country for a week and I bonesmashed undisturbed, mostly cheekbones. I bought a cream and managed to hide it quite well under certain lighting, but it was visible under others and all in all it sucked.

However, in that one week, I kid u not 10 foids approached me. I stopped bc I knew it was starting to become very visible, but I lost most of my appeal. Most brutal story of my life to this day
Imagine some foids caught you while you were smashing your face during that trip ??
What would you do ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758 and Lonenely sigma
Imagine some foids caught you while you were smashing your face during that trip ??
What would you do ??
I would come up with something lol...

"Yooo what are you doing?? Are you okay???"
"- yeah, I am training boxing and I want to prepare for a big match once I return"

Besides, I always locked myself in my room and played some loud music. Once, my friend asked me what I was doing and I told him how I was just training abs or whatever. Thats kind of the brutal part of it - everyone complimented me, but nobody gave a fuck about me or my health. I stopped doing it, but once I lost those looks I lost everything. But you know, being a good NT person is all you need...

• +1
Are the gains from bonesmashing permanent or temporary?