How to hide surgeries

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Banned
How to hide shit like LLS which takes 6 months to 1 year to fully recover?
Or bimax. Implants, fillers etc

what do you say to your family, or friends,

How to hide shit like LLS which takes 1-2 years to fully recover?
Or bimax. Implants

For implants you can bullshit something up especially if you can grow a beard just get implants and then grow a beard and then shave it off one day and just say some blue pill thing like I chewed lots of gum bimax just say u lost some weight but again it won’t work if you see them everyday if you stay away for like a month you can just say random shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, soontobechadlite and beefliverontop
How to hide shit like LLS which takes 6 months to 1 year to fully recover?
Or bimax. Implants, fillers etc

For lls just say your wearing big shoes idk that’s difficult especially if your past puberty

well LLS can't really be hidden, you'd have to be transparent and hope that foids think you're badass instead of insecure. For others
For implants you can bullshit something up especially if you can grow a beard just get implants and then grow a beard and then shave it off one day and just say some blue pill thing like I chewed lots of gum bimax just say u lost some weight but again it won’t work if you see them everyday if you stay away for like a month you can just say random shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and MA_ascender
well LLS can't really be hidden, you'd have to be transparent and hope that foids think you're badass instead of insecure. For others
If you're like 19 you can claim LL was just a late growth spurt idk

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, beefliverontop and PsychoDsk
Yeah leg lengthening is like impossible to hide

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
true but you'd have to move away from everyone for like a year. recovery sometimes takes as long as 2 years so you're always kinda fucked.
lifts, double socks, boots do the trick tbh

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and beefliverontop
true but you'd have to move away from everyone for like a year. recovery sometimes takes as long as 2 years so you're always kinda fucked.
lifts, double socks, boots do the trick tbh
im down to ghost everyone for a year but what do i even say. i have to tell my family something or else they would be worrying their asses off

Yea but idk if i can get 60k-120k before im 19 lol. Maybe when im 23.
I can just say its a late growth spurt bc there are some people that grow at 25

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
brutal I mean you can get to 5'7 with lifts and boots, that's enough if you're terachad facially.
How old are you?
4 inches LLS + 3 inches lifts and im 6 foot thats the plan
Already wear 3 inch lifts.
and yea that is indeed enough when your terachad. I am no terachad tho. If your asking my age to see if i can blast roids to growth well I cant. Already wanted to try that but my plates are closed. I need LLS very badly and it has to be before im 23. I need a plan tho. What do you think i can do?