How to ignore your own loneliness and go monk mode

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
In today's society, literally any way you could choose to distract yourself reminds you that ultimately, you are an alien disconnected from your tribe.

I don't know how people hit 30 without seeking some sort of connection. It's unbearable. I used to think I could stand isolation, for at least 6 years I tolerated it well. I'm not sure how. But having just turned 20, having no real friends, no girlfriend, no connection to the world around me is a fact that constantly follows me.

If I want to watch a film I'm reminded that the last time I had a real conversation with someone in real life was more than 6 months ago. If I read a book I'm reminded of how boring my life is. If I watch anime I'm reminded of how I have no girlfriend and how most of my high school years were wasted on COVID... even music reminds me of my piece of shit alien life.

Society itself makes it impossible for you to ever forget that you are alone and that you should be ashamed of being alone, which is why monk mode is cope, are you telling me anyone can stand turning themselves into a soulless husk built to IMPROVE and GRIND? When even the very things that were supposed to help you cope through loneliness are fundamentally focused on human dynamics? No one ever had to go monk mode and deny themselves any form of respite from life which is already devoid of soul just to achieve something.

I legitimately can't stand it anymore. Coping with monk mode for an inevitable ascension is impossible. I needed to ascend YESTERDAY. It's time for a change.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Danish_Retard, hopecel and 15 others
Get insane neurotransmitters from DHT and pregnenolone , read dhammapada meditate and ascend , when ur neurotransmitters are good ascending is just a fun video game side quest , when it’s bad it’s the only thing U think of ( doesn’t mean u get better at it tbh quite the opposite ur more likely to mess up ) .

• +1
Reactions: future_, timid, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
nigga walk outside and talk to a person

or forever rot

you choose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, F36, timid and 5 others
Get insane neurotransmitters from DHT and pregnenolone , read dhammapada meditate and ascend , when ur neurotransmitters are good ascending is just a fun video game side quest , when it’s bad it’s the only thing U think of ( doesn’t mean u get better at it tbh quite the opposite ur more likely to mess up ) .
I have been neurotic and daydreaming about ascension more and more since the beginning of this year. Before didn't care as much. ur right, my neurotransmitters are most likely fucked

• +1
Reactions: timid and incel194012940
To win against humans. You ought to be a monster.

all they could do for you is make you more like them. Relish in your own detachment and allow it aid your ego.

Gain strength from your isolation.

At 5"6 I almost really don't care about sex and relationships, my kids are fucked

I have nothing to do but make myself into a character. Do the same.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, timid, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
yeah, same situation basically, 20 yrs old. I don't want IRL connections until I finish my plans because i'd rather not be within 50 feet of the goofy ahhs that I have social access to. brahmin is correct, if its at all possible avoid IRL contact with women and depictions of romance/relationships (that shit is all more fantasy than LOTR, it's not a you problem your job isn't like "the office")

idk how this works psychologically but after a year or so with lifestyle/diet adjustments (not perfect/disciplined by any normal standard) i 99% stopped caring in a good way

• +1
Reactions: timid, SidharthTheSlayer and Gaygymmaxx
yeah, same situation basically, 20 yrs old. I don't want IRL connections until I finish my plans because i'd rather not be within 50 feet of the goofy ahhs that I have social access to. brahmin is correct, if its at all possible avoid IRL contact with women and depictions of romance/relationships (that shit is all more fantasy than LOTR, it's not a you problem your job isn't like "the office")

idk how this works psychologically but after a year or so with lifestyle/diet adjustments (not perfect/disciplined by any normal standard) i 99% stopped caring in a good way
19 with one friend and I'm not even the slightest bit lonely

I get panic attacks sometimes, random and extreme, it's almost entertaining because of unusual it is, pretty new

But never lonely. Eventually you adapt.

Tiktok and it's generation of corruption rotted many brains to never be okay with themselves and their thoughts again

The world did end on y2k

After numerology I get it even better now, 1 is of the man, 2 is of the woman

Sounds schizo but gg33 made a shit ton of sense with this one

Feminism turned men into woman as well. The turn of the century is when we should have closed the book.

• +1
Reactions: timid and SidharthTheSlayer
I’m the 30 year old you speak of.

It’s hell. My life is just a pointless blur of mundanity and jealousy. Surgery ascension in 18 months is my only hope. I’m ruinously far behind everyone my age in every way because I was simply never given the opportunities normies get.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, timid and Whatever
At your age, don't worry about looksmaxing, don't worry about money, just get around girls and also guys who can be your friend. If there's a problem, you'll get feedback, directly or indirectly. If you don't get such feedback, then there's not a problem. Girls liked me a lot more when everything about me was minned, not maxxed.

I went way into monk mode in my mid 20s, and then my late 20s were extremely difficult. You're 100% correct, this shit should not be romanticized, I have very little to show for entire years of my life. I'm 30 now, if I was Norwooding or the age pill was really hitting then I would rope, but this year I actually have a lot to show for, and something in my mind just snapped recently. But trying to come out of monk mode and start from scratch again on a social and dating life, fuck it's so hard. Do what you can in your early 20s and unlike me, hold onto it.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, PseudoMaxxer and timid
Im 24 nigga. I'm basically the closest to what monk mode is in terms of my life from start to now. Don't even have proper friends, no relationships like most normal people and just was indoors and doing whatever i wanted online. For the most part it boiled down to the fact that my psyche isn't fit for normal stuff. I can larp but I get easily bored and felt lonely for a really long time as a result.

But I've just accepted it is going to be like this regardless if I get to a level I need to be at or not. Maby u haven't had the realisations I've had but one thing for sure is it is pointless to wonder about how others are doing or what they may perceive of us. It's not even manly for starters to worry about the status quo imo. The more I've observed the more I see it as feminine as it rejects the notion that your position will be lost in life i.e hoes crying at the thought of being poor.

All I'm saying is you should accept the position you're in whether by choice or by happenstance and just try to do things that you can actually take charge of and know gives you a generative feedback loop i.e. Responsible dopamine activities be it big or small.

Of course however this only applies if you are not a normie. Normal niggers are pre destined to be cattle unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
In today's society, literally any way you could choose to distract yourself reminds you that ultimately, you are an alien disconnected from your tribe.

I don't know how people hit 30 without seeking some sort of connection. It's unbearable. I used to think I could stand isolation, for at least 6 years I tolerated it well. I'm not sure how. But having just turned 20, having no real friends, no girlfriend, no connection to the world around me is a fact that constantly follows me.

If I want to watch a film I'm reminded that the last time I had a real conversation with someone in real life was more than 6 months ago. If I read a book I'm reminded of how boring my life is. If I watch anime I'm reminded of how I have no girlfriend and how most of my high school years were wasted on COVID... even music reminds me of my piece of shit alien life.

Society itself makes it impossible for you to ever forget that you are alone and that you should be ashamed of being alone, which is why monk mode is cope, are you telling me anyone can stand turning themselves into a soulless husk built to IMPROVE and GRIND? When even the very things that were supposed to help you cope through loneliness are fundamentally focused on human dynamics? No one ever had to go monk mode and deny themselves any form of respite from life which is already devoid of soul just to achieve something.

I legitimately can't stand it anymore. Coping with monk mode for an inevitable ascension is impossible. I needed to ascend YESTERDAY. It's time for a change.
high IQ point OP

however normies who give you advice on how to change X thing in your life don't understand that we don't have bare minimum of what humans are natually supposed to have

grinding and hustling could work for us if we had friends/social life no matter of our inceldom

it's simple - humans are social creatures