How to impress a date you bring back to your place

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Before meeting her, have a few dishes in your sink. Not too many. Don't look like a lazy cunt. Also, have a coffee stain on your floor. It could happen with coffee drinkers. And believe me, women know all too well about accidents involving liquids thus abortions.

When you bring her back to your place and she gets relaxed on the sofa, go to the kitchen and state, "Ugh, boogers! I have to clean this up here." Start washing your dishes. She'll notice. Hmmm, he washes dishes? She'll ponder to herself. Then make her aware of the coffee stain. "Ugh, double-decker boogers! I have to clean this up here." Grab a mop and clean it up. Hmmm, he mops the floor?

By the time you get back into that living room, she'll be butt-ass naked massaging her vagina looking at her makeup mirror pointed at the kitchen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, apocalypse, Tryndamere and 8 others
@Thompsonz How did you find that funny? In a 'sitting on the sofa' way or in the kitchen scene?

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
just clean the fucking house on a date theorem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and BigJimsWornOutTires
just clean the fucking house on a date theorem
Yes but the presentation is essential during the mating ceremony. So you don't want to look like an average woman with a disgusting home. Did You Know? Most women don't care much for their living quarters? According to research experts of human behavior with the institute of Lavatory Ceramic Parts & Fixtures.

So present yourself in a scrumptious manner. STDs are a serious worry esp in the dating arena. And a clean man indicates to the vagina, a clean penis. And women know all too well of their dirty holes, they rather not invite more dirt in there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and n0rthface
i never brought any girl home, they didnt want to be in a confined space with me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: court monarch777, AlexBrown84 and BigJimsWornOutTires
This might just work

Attachments

• FD3E26D6-D6AC-4A38-8710-E9ECDF3581CC.jpeg
    FD3E26D6-D6AC-4A38-8710-E9ECDF3581CC.jpeg
    676.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires
just indianjanitormax bro

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
This might just work
But it has to be your place. If you try this at hers, ugh, she might take it the wrong way. "Why are you cleaning my toilet? Are you some sort of freak?" The date heard scrubbing as she waited on her nasty sofa scraping her foot, she rushes to the noise and discovers her date is cleaning her nasty fucking toilet with shit still smear along the inside of that ceramic bowl. He takes a break to respond, dripping with sweat and displaying panic in his face then notices her wastebasket overflowing with fluffy large Maxi pads soaked with brown secretion and he ponders to himself, She wipes her ass with Maxi pads? Wtf.

Yes but the presentation is essential during the mating ceremony. So you don't want to look like an average woman with a disgusting home. Did You Know? Most women don't care much for their living quarters? According to research experts of human behavior with the institute of Lavatory Ceramic Parts & Fixtures.

So present yourself in a scrumptious manner. STDs are a serious worry esp in the dating arena. And a clean man indicates to the vagina, a clean penis. And women know all too well of their dirty holes, they rather not invite more dirt in there.
200 1

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires