How to improve 3/4??

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
What are the most important things when judging someones 3/4 and what makes it or brakes it?

jaw zygos

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others
small nose:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, MansNotHot and Deleted member 4430
and browridge. very important.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir and MansNotHot
Female are attracted mostly on eyes.. If you can lookmax your eyes... Its big win for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MansNotHot and Demonstrator
Eyes and jaw are the main ones from any angle, also WIDE ZYGOS

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Female are attracted mostly on eyes.. If you can lookmax your eyes... Its big win for you.
clearly a noob, im a looksmaster and eyes dont mean shit just have good eyebrows at least

• +1
THIS

Eyes will always halo u even in %20 body fat

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShtThreadKillYourslf and MansNotHot
clearly a noob, im a looksmaster and eyes dont mean shit just have good eyebrows at least

When women describe beauty of their boyfriends.. First thing they mentions are their eyes and second will be smile.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and MansNotHot
looks like im quitting this forum again
users are still retarded kill yourselves
Users have always been retarded why do u think ur superior to everyone here it’s been proven

Eyes > Jaw

It’s fucking common sense
What do Opry Chico and Gandy all have in common EYE AREA their jaws are average at best keep coping

• +1
nose that isn't too projected + good zygos pretty much guarantees a good 3/4 irrespective of everything else

• +1
When women describe beauty of their boyfriends.. First thing they mentions are their eyes and second will be smile.
Users have always been retarded why do u think ur superior to everyone here it’s been proven

Eyes > Jaw

It’s fucking common sense
What do Opry Chico and Gandy all have in common EYE AREA their jaws are average at best keep coping
your entire shit eye theory disproved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
no one here knows large skull theory

• +1

So why do all PSL gods have good eye area explain to me

I went to the comments not a single person simped for him she’s just a retarded whore they’re not even dating

• +1
So why do all PSL gods have good eye area explain to me
because they are "gods", you dont need to be god to slay, you just need size and tall skull
kys newfag

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and MansNotHot

His eyes are good.. what is wrong with you? Guys can have eyelid expsoure and still have nice eyes. His eyebrown is also pretty great.

• +1
Reactions: BlackDellisola and MansNotHot
because they are "gods", you dont need to be god to slay, you just need size and tall skull
kys newfag
Why are u so aggressive damn

So u proved my point
Eyes > Jaw

Also zygos come with eyes most of the time it’s pretty natural how u been here one year but don’t know that

Jaw is good dimorphic wise but it doesn’t matter as long as ur chin is square and ur jaw is wide enough

Eyes bring in aesthetics and dimorphism
Defined brow bone (dimorphism)
Eye colour(dimorphism and aesthetics)
Eyebrows(dimorphism and aesthetics)
zygos (dimorphism and aesthetics)
THIS FORUM IS ABOUT AESTHETICS ITS LITERALLY THE SIG

• +1
His eyes are good.. what is wrong with you? Guys can have eyelid expsoure and still have nice eyes. His eyebrown is also pretty great.
they arent ideal at all, his eyebrows halo them, like i mentioned before only eyebrows matter when it comes to eyes, everything else is a lookism meme which .me fags have fell for

• +1
Why are u so aggressive damn

So u proved my point
Eyes > Jaw

Also zygos come with eyes most of the time it’s pretty natural how u been here one year but don’t know that

Jaw is good dimorphic wise but it doesn’t matter as long as ur chin is square and ur jaw is wide enough

Eyes bring in aesthetics and dimorphism
Defined brow bone (dimorphism)
Eye colour(dimorphism and aesthetics)
Eyebrows(dimorphism and aesthetics)
zygos (dimorphism and aesthetics)
THIS FORUM IS ABOUT AESTHETICS ITS LITERALLY THE SIG
welcome to my ignore list

• +1
Most important things are
- Browridge
- Zygos (ogee curve)
- Jaw

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir and MansNotHot
they arent ideal at all, his eyebrows halo them, like i mentioned before only eyebrows matter when it comes to eyes, everything else is a lookism meme which .me fags have fell for

Not ideal but not bad either.... My point is that good eyes will max you more than anything. Having darker hair is also big ++++.

• +1