How to improve a face like this?

Horsecel

Horsecel

Iron
Reinhard Heydrich (1904-1942).

He truly had a midface to rival Bucephalus'. He was 6' 3" though with Nordic pheno and otherwise decent features.

Heydrich2
Bundesarchiv Bild 146 1969 054 16 Reinhard Heydrich
Heydrich4

Heydrich3 2
Heydrich5.jpg

• What soft or hard-maxxing can be done to improve such a face?
Rhinoplasty would not be able to shorten the actual length of the nose, though it could remove the dorsal hump. Regardless, it is the extended midface that is the underlying problem. Upturning the tip of nose and performing a lip lift might create more harmony but would probably also look pretty gay.
  • What could cause such downward growth?
How can the midface become so elongated? Genetics, mouth-breathing, diet, something else? It looks like Reinhard went through puberty while having his face wedged in a letterbox.
  • Is it over for horsecels? (like me)
"But it's dimorphic"
"But long face = high-class"

Surely anything you say or do is just cope if you have below a 0.90 MFR since it is a major falio and there is no hard fix for it. The only ascension to be had is into horse heaven.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, stressftw and ChristianChad
looks like a human borzoi

Heydrich3 2
AEEAB262 CCB2 4578 922E 029C8F328CCC

• JFL
Reactions: IvanIvanIvanIvan, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 14392 and 6 others
mogger high class aryan caucasoid skull

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 2729
Things in my experience that helped me minimizing the perception of my atrocious long midface

1 - stubble

2 - long hair

3 - wide jaw

4 - upturned nose

5 - good foward growth

6 - tall lower third

If your mfr is under 0.9 with normal ES ratio you need to have everything else on point and few striking features to compensate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 1851 and Horsecel
Things in my experience that helped me minimizing the perception of my atrocious long midface

3 - wide jaw

4 - upturned nose

5 - good foward growth

6 - tall lower third
Did you soft/hard max to achieve any of these and if so, what?
Long midface as a recessed subhuman = death

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Did you soft/hard max to achieve any of these and if so, what?
Long midface as a recessed subhuman = death
The only hardmax i did so far was on my eye area

Long midface isnt aesthetically the worst flaw imo, there are individual features that are worse that come to mind like buggy eyes, baldness, no chin, recession and very narrow jaw, the thing is all of them is fixable.

A very short midface is even uglier than a long midface in my opinion, but even that can be fixed.

The problem is that true long midface cant be fixed by any means and every flaw is accentuated by it

Even if you have a shit midface, If you are recessed you can fix the recession. Then u should focus on improving your eye area and lower third and grow a stubble, although maybe long midface zone you out of chad potential you cant be ugly with good eye area + good lower third.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Horsecel
What did you do exactly? Ptosis surgery?
I have too much UEE, not quite bug eyed but rather tired-looking.

The problem is that true long midface cant be fixed by any means and every flaw is accentuated by it

In the case of Heydrich, do you think he had major maxilla recession and that this was the primary cause of his long midface? Is it even possible to improve recession of the maxilla to such an extent that it will compensate for a long midface? Do you think he would have benefitted more from:
  • Rhinoplasty to reduce the projection of nose from the face and upturn the tip, or/and....
  • Jaw surgery and genioplasty to bring the mandible and chin forward
Even if you have a shit midface, If you are recessed you can fix the recession. Then u should focus on improving your eye area and lower third and grow a stubble, although maybe long midface zone you out of chad potential you cant be ugly with good eye area + good lower third.

Yes it seems HTN or maybe chadlite (if you have a good pheno) is the best sub-0.90s can hope for after maxing everything else.

Somerhalder's MFR is low mainly because of his low ES ratio and he makes up for it with his FWFR. He doesn't outwardly appear to have a long midface, not because of softmaxxing, but because he has good facial width and a relatively small nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
What did you do exactly? Ptosis surgery?
I have too much UEE, not quite bug eyed but rather tired-looking.

In the case of Heydrich, do you think he had major maxilla recession and that this was the primary cause of his long midface? Is it even possible to improve recession of the maxilla to such an extent that it will compensate for a long midface? Do you think he would have benefitted more from:
  • Rhinoplasty to reduce the projection of nose from the face and upturn the tip, or/and....
  • Jaw surgery and genioplasty to bring the mandible and chin forward

Yes it seems HTN or maybe chadlite (if you have a good pheno) is the best sub-0.90s can hope for after maxing everything else.

Somerhalder's MFR is low mainly because of his low ES ratio and he makes up for it with his FWFR. He doesn't outwardly appear to have a long midface, not because of softmaxxing, but because he has good facial width and a relatively small nose.
I did canthoplasty with periorbital fat grafting for UEE and under eyes

Heydrich's seems to be recessed indeed, but no much. His recession has nothing to do with his shit midface ratio, he is recessed despite of it. His mfr is shit because his es ratio seems to be bad(close set eyes) and his nose is long, advancing his maxilla and jaw will change absolutely nothing.

nose definately play a huge role on how midface is perceived, rhinoplasty is a option if your nose is not ideal

If someone is recessed, adressing recession is main concern despite having a long midface, but that wont make much of a difference in your midface perception, only if you lenghten your lower third/chin height to balance thirds

Also, a high fwhr can help masking long midface

Somerhalder ESR is 44 range, isnt ideal but is far from cyclops tier, his main reason for longmidface is long nose and philtrum, but his face is wide(high fwhr) and he has very good features on top of very striking features (uber tier colouring, uber tier eye area, top tier jaw...) based on all those outlier features he has he literally can deny the perception of his long midface

• +1

Long midface isnt aesthetically the worst flaw imo, there are individual features that are worse that come to mind like buggy eyes, baldness, no chin, recession and very narrow jaw, the thing is all of them is fixable.

A very short midface is even uglier than a long midface in my opinion, but even that can be fixed.

you measurede wrong, oits supposed to be in the middle of lips, because different phenos have different lip size

I did canthoplasty with periorbital fat grafting for UEE and under eyes
Location? Cost? Is this a permanent alteration to the eye area or will you need it to be redone in the future
Heydrich's seems to be recessed indeed, but no much. His recession has nothing to do with his shit midface ratio, he is recessed despite of it. His mfr is shit because his es ratio seems to be bad(close set eyes) and his nose is long, advancing his maxilla and jaw will change absolutely nothing.
Why do you think his midface became the way it did? Poor tongue posture, resulting in downward growth? I would say genetics but his children did not have midfaces nearly as long as his.
If someone is recessed, adressing recession is main concern despite having a long midface, but that wont make much of a difference in your midface perception, only if you lenghten your lower third/chin height to balance thirds
I have maxillary recession, but the mandible is adequately pronounced (though with some asymmetry). Should maxillary recession be corrected before undergoing work on the nose, mandible and chin?
Also, a high fwhr can help masking long midface
Do you know of anyway to increase this? Mine is sub 1.75. :feelsrope: I have heard of MSE being a possible way to increase facial width, but the effect this has on the orbitals and zygos seems to be limited.

Last edited:
  • +1
Location? Cost? Is this a permanent alteration to the eye area or will you need it to be redone in the future

Why do you think his midface became the way it did? Poor tongue posture, resulting in downward growth? I would say genetics but his children did not have a midfaces nearly as long as his.

I have maxillary recession, but the mandible is adequately pronounced (though with some asymmetry). Should maxillary recession be corrected before undergoing work on the nose, mandible and chin?

Do you know of anyway to increase this? Mine is sub 1.75. :feelsrope: I have heard of MSE being a possible way to increase facial width, but the effect this has on the orbitals and zygos seems to be limited.
I did in Brazil so was kinda cheap in regards to US parameters, it was 4k, and yes i will have a partial retouch on the fat grafting because of the reabsorption, but overall improved alot my hollowing so far and my eye shape is improved alot, overall it was worth it alot for me

I think his midface became this way solely because of genetics, i dont think environmental factors played a role tbh, long midface isnt necessarely related to facial underdevelopment, you can have a perfect facial growth with a very long midface, it's just genetics and mainly a unaesthetic trait when exaggerated. There are other types of long midface like the one that requires maxillary impaction, but that's a overgrowth under the nose area, it's not considered part of true longmidface

I think that if you have recession you should adress this before anything else, but usually orthognatic surgery can be done in conjunction with rhinoplasty and implants

To increase fwhr u would need to put some weight or have fillers to increase bizygo width, implants on zygo arch to widen face are unusual and can end up looking very bad. U have to keep in mind that increasing fwhr will alter your ES ratio, it can be a bad tradeoff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Horsecel
Funny thing is I can assure you he never thought about any of this aspie shit, not even once, in his entire life. He was busy mogging people with NSmaxxing. Meanwhile we are living in 2022. A brutal world. Just lol

• +1
I did in Brazil so was kinda cheap in regards to US parameters, it was 4k, and yes i will have a partial retouch on the fat grafting because of the reabsorption, but overall improved alot my hollowing so far and my eye shape is improved alot, overall it was worth it alot for me
Sounds good, I will look into this further. How many retouches will be required over the course of 30 years or so? Is there a procedure for UEE that is permanent once performed and requires no or few future revisits?
I think his midface became this way solely because of genetics, i dont think environmental factors played a role tbh, long midface isnt necessarely related to facial underdevelopment, you can have a perfect facial growth with a very long midface, it's just genetics and mainly a unaesthetic trait when exaggerated. There are other types of long midface like the one that requires maxillary impaction, but that's a overgrowth under the nose area, it's not considered part of true longmidface
The reason I ask is because I developed a long midface (and larger nose) during late adolescence (16-19) after having had a good ratio throughout much of puberty (beginning at 11). I do not know for certain what caused this elongation but I plummeted from chadlite to MTN. I suspect it had something to do with the fact I had multiple orthodontic extractions, which also resulted in narrower palate.
I think that if you have recession you should adress this before anything else, but usually orthognatic surgery can be done in conjunction with rhinoplasty and implants
What procedure can improve maxillary recession? I have looked at images of Lefort 1 + BSSO results and almost of all the clients began with excessive and major mandible recession (overbite) or overprojection (underbite). My mandible recession is only very minor in comparison and I presently suffer from no malocclusion - are there surgeons who perform jaw surgery for those who have little to no mandible recession?
To increase fwhr u would need to put some weight or have fillers to increase bizygo width, implants on zygo arch to widen face are unusual and can end up looking very bad. U have to keep in mind that increasing fwhr will alter your ES ratio, it can be a bad tradeoff
It appears options are rather limited in this regard then. What is your view on bone smashing to produce more prominent zygos & cheekbones?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stressftw and ChristianChad
Funny thing is I can assure you he never thought about any of this aspie shit, not even once, in his entire life. He was busy mogging people with NSmaxxing. Meanwhile we are living in 2022. A brutal world. Just lol
'He was shy, insecure, and was frequently bullied for his high-pitched voice and rumoured Jewish ancestry'

'Heydrich also suffered great insecurity and some degree of self loathing, exampled by an incident in which he returned home to his apartment after a night of drinking, turned on a light and saw his own reflection in a wall mirror then took out his pistol and fired two shots at himself in the mirror, uttering "filthy Jew!"'

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: stressftw, Deleted member 2729 and ChristianChad
'He was shy, insecure, and was frequently bullied for his high-pitched voice and rumoured Jewish ancestry'

'Heydrich also suffered great insecurity and some degree of self loathing, exampled by an incident in which he returned home to his apartment after a night of drinking, turned on a light and saw his own reflection in a wall mirror then took out his pistol and fired two shots at himself in the mirror, uttering "filthy Jew!"'
mirin that low inhib mogger

Source:

• +1
Reactions: shogrim
Sounds good, I will look into this further. How many retouches will be required over the course of 50 years or so? Is there a procedure for UEE that is permanent once performed and requires few or no future revisits?

The reason I ask is because I developed a long midface (and larger nose) during late adolescence (16-19) after having had a good ratio throughout much of puberty (beginning at 11). I do not know for certain what caused this elongation but I plummeted from chadlite to MTN. I suspect it had something to do with the fact I had multiple orthodontic extractions, which also resulted in narrower palate.

What procedure can improve maxillary recession? I have looked at images of Lefort 1 + BSSO results and almost of all the clients began with excessive and major mandible recession (overbite) or overprojection (underbite). My mandible recession is only very minor in comparison and I presently suffer from no malocclusion - are there surgeons who perform jaw surgery for those who have little to no mandible recession?

It appears options are rather limited in this regard then. What is your view on bone smashing to produce more prominent zygos & cheekbones?
Fat grafting results are permanent and lifelong. The retouches are needed because when you transplant fat the majority of the cells wont be able to survive the process and will die in average of 50% in the first 2 months ( ranging from 30 to 90% of death rate) The cells that manage to survive the first 2 months and adapt the recipient site are most likely pemanent.

Surgeons have to be cautious and conservative transplanting it because once the fat cells adapt the recipient they are permanent and the process of removing them is extremly invasive and damaging leading to scarring in case things go wrong, so the norm is to go for more conservative sessions instead of one and done approach with loads of fat. So, basically if you achieve your goal with fat grafting the results are permanent.

My midface was compact when i was a kid too, and after the puberty my midface grew disproportionaly, but i have no recession whatsoever. Dont forget that long midface is a distinctive masculine dismorphic trait, it's common to males have their midfaces elongated in their puberty, maybe the discrepancy has to do with androgen receptors, kids with more sensitivity from androgen receptors will experience enormous changes from dht and growth hormone in that period and thats not necessarily aesthetic. (my face is extremly dismorphic for example)

Im dont know exactly the movements you need because u havent provide any photos, but usually if your maxilla is recessed people go for bimax advancing both their jaws and fixing the discrepancy between them

I really have no opinion in regards to bonesmashing. But just be careful, the impact of hitting your face even with light hits, can lead to brain damage overtime, be careful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Fat grafting results are permanent and lifelong. The retouches are needed because when you transplant fat the majority of the cells wont be able to survive the process and will die in average of 50% in the first 2 months ( ranging from 30 to 90% of death rate) The cells that manage to survive the first 2 months and adapt the recipient site are most likely pemanent.

Surgeons have to be cautious and conservative transplanting it because once the fat cells adapt the recipient they are permanent and the process of removing them is extremly invasive and damaging leading to scarring in case things go wrong, so the norm is to go for more conservative sessions instead of one and done approach with loads of fat. So, basically if you achieve your goal with fat grafting the results are permanent.
Understood. Yes, better to be conservative when dealing with such a sensitive area. How would you rate the quality of the treatment you received in Brazil and do you think better results can be achieved elsewhere with smaller risk of unintended SEs? I have no objection to spending more if it increases the likelihood of better results. Also, would this be an effective procedure for balancing out asymmetries? One of my eyes has noticeably more UEE than the other. Finally, out of curiosity, where is the fat usually transplanted from?
My midface was compact when i was a kid too, and after the puberty my midface grew disproportionaly, but i have no recession whatsoever. Dont forget that long midface is a distinctive masculine dismorphic trait, it's common to males have their midfaces elongated in their puberty, maybe the discrepancy has to do with androgen receptors, kids with more sensitivity from androgen receptors will experience enormous changes from dht and growth hormone in that period and thats not necessarily aesthetic. (my face is extremly dismorphic for example)
True, but regardless of its dimorphic nature, a long midface is usually a considerable failo to overall facial aesthetics and one that is difficult to compensate for. If your theory is correct about the increased sensitivity to DHT then this may affect one's susceptibility to future hair loss. Have you got a system in a place to deal with this?
Im dont know exactly the movements you need because u havent provide any photos, but usually if your maxilla is recessed people go for bimax advancing both their jaws and fixing the discrepancy between them
I can PM you more details

• +1
Understood. Yes, better to be conservative when dealing with such a sensitive area. How would you rate the quality of the treatment you received in Brazil and do you think better results can be achieved elsewhere with smaller risk of unintended SEs? I have no objection to spending more if it increases the likelihood of better results. Also, would this be an effective procedure for balancing out asymmetries? One of my eyes has noticeably more UEE than the other. Finally, out of curiosity, where is the fat usually transplanted from?

True, but regardless of its dimorphic nature, a long midface is usually a considerable failo to overall facial aesthetics and one that is difficult to compensate for. If your theory is correct about the increased sensitivity to DHT then this may affect one's susceptibility to future hair loss. Have you got a system in a place to deal with this?

I can PM you more details
The quality of my treatment was excellent and my results surpassed my expectations, nothing to complain. Brazil is a good place to have plastic surgery, its relatively cheap in regards to US and is known to be the country of plastic surgery, there are very good surgeons here. I live here thats the reason ive gone through surgeyr here, and took me 2 years of research and several consults with several surgeons to choose this one among the options ive collected. I think you can find good surgeons able to deliver good results in regards to almost any procedure worldwide with exception of custom implants, there are very few surgeons worldwide that work with custom implants and deliver good results. Here in Brazil you probably wont find surgeons that are good with implants for example, and in majority they are against implants.

I am very sensitive to androgens in regards to body hair also, i have a very hairy body and full beard for example, in regards to scalp hair loss it depends on how resistant to DHT your follicles are, luckily ive managed to maintain thick NW1 hairline til now(im 28), my family have good hair genetics, i assume my follicles are very resistant to DHT because majority of people under my androgen activity would definately be bald by now. Ive never tested my DHT levels, but my free testosterone and plasma testosterone levels in all my exams(last done 2 months ago) were always above the maximum reference levels for example, suggesting high androgen activity on my body. Nonetheless as im approaching 30's territory i started micro-dosing finasteride one month ago and im commited to use it for the rest of my life as preventative measure even if im not mean to go bald. Because it's well known that follicle resistance to DHT decreases with age and i dont want to risk losing my hair by any means.

You can PM me no problem

Last edited:
  • +1
I have long midface too. PM how severe it is maybe we can figure something out with eachother. Horsecel to horsecel

Reinhard Heydrich (1904-1942).

He truly had a midface to rival Bucephalus'. He was 6' 3" though with Nordic pheno and otherwise decent features.

View attachment 1912257 View attachment 1912256 View attachment 1912298

View attachment 1912263 View attachment 1912258

• What soft or hard-maxxing can be done to improve such a face?
Rhinoplasty would not be able to shorten the actual length of the nose, though it could remove the dorsal hump. Regardless, it is the extended midface that is the underlying problem. Upturning the tip of nose and performing a lip lift might create more harmony but would probably also look pretty gay.
  • What could cause such downward growth?
How can the midface become so elongated? Genetics, mouth-breathing, diet, something else? It looks like Reinhard went through puberty while having his face wedged in a letterbox.
  • Is it over for horsecels? (like me)
"But it's dimorphic"
"But long face = high-class"

Surely anything you say or do is just cope if you have below a 0.90 MFR since it is a major falio and there is no hard fix for it. The only ascension to be had is into horse heaven.
hair transplant rhinoplasty eyebrow transplant