How to improve and maxx out potential? Open to surgical and real advice.

L

lurins

Iron
IMG 6269
IMG 5819
IMG 5823
Could someone also morph my eyes so I don’t look so fucking bug-eyed thanks
IMG 6267

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
rhino would ascend you so hard bro
you look pretty good otherwise, just some softmaxxes should do the trick.
Get leaner, fix colouring (tan, get blue contacts) that should bump you up to HTN alone.

periorbital implants

rhino would ascend you so hard bro
you look pretty good otherwise, just some softmaxxes should do the trick.
Get leaner, fix colouring (tan, get blue contacts) that should bump you up to HTN alone.
Appreciate it man. I’m already pretty lean and fit tbh but it can’t hurt to debloat more. Also these could be bad pics but in the rating section my face was rated low HTN consistently so idk what u think

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Appreciate it man. I’m already pretty lean and fit tbh but it can’t hurt to debloat more. Also these could be bad pics but in the rating section my face was rated low HTN consistently so idk what u think
you can always get leaner. Your face is HTN the nose just cucks you to MTN level. I have no doubts you can pull foids tho, they're not as autistic as us. Rhino doesn't cost that much tbh, I'm getting one myself when I turn 21

hairline receding in the side profile pic? Oral minox+fin/dut should help.

Otherwise leanmax with rauwolscine and maybe clen. you look good, jus get lean

you can always get leaner. Your face is HTN the nose just cucks you to MTN level. I have no doubts you can pull foids tho, they're not as autistic as us. Rhino doesn't cost that much tbh, I'm getting one myself when I turn 21
Are you in the united states? I just turned 21 and am thinking abt getting one too. How much are they? I honestly do pull a lot of women like I’ve dated a swedish model before but

Pm me if u wanna see my physique I’m pretty lean, u think roids would be useful rn? And my hariline is good tbh i have a widows peak and it’s fine from the side but i could do that preventatively

Last edited:
Pm me if u wanna see my physique I’m pretty lean, u think roids would be useful rn? And my hariline is good tbh i have a widows peak and it’s fine from the side but i could do that preventatively
for the love of god dont roid. start fin 1mg everyday preventatively tho

• +1
Reactions: lurins
htn. You look good i dont think u need to lean down more like others are saying. Most girls don’t like the really lean starving look imo.

• +1
Reactions: lurins