how to improve grinding muscle ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
how do I improve my grinding muscle for further success man ? I get tired so easily.

You mean like grinding your meat?

Nah more like how to improve hard work muscle. Idk the word to use tbh man.
Yeah I got you. You wanna get hard.

No but jokes aside you want to rotate different loads and exercises. So you can do 1 week high rep ranges 15+, 1 week medium 6-14 and 1 week low rep ranges 1-5.

Yeah I got you. You wanna get hard.

No but jokes aside you want to rotate different loads and exercises. So you can do 1 week high rep ranges 15+, 1 week medium 6-14 and 1 week low rep ranges 1-5.
Where do I find the motivation to do everything else? Such as workcelling

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Slow twitch fibers you mean.
I don't mean exercise bruh; I already know how to do that. But how do I get the motivation to grind in all areas of life to reach pinnacle time management bro.

I don't mean exercise bruh; I already know how to do that. But how do I get the motivation to grind in all areas of life to reach pinnacle time management bro.
Instead of endlessly preparing and discussing, take action. You can plan forever and still miss potential issues that may happen. By doing, you will learn and improve your time management and achieve your goals more effectively over time.

Instead of endlessly preparing and discussing, take action. You can plan forever and still miss potential issues that may happen. By doing, you will learn and improve your time management and achieve your goals more effectively over time.
already taking action. How do I keep that action momentum going man !

already taking action. How do I keep that action momentum going man !
Keep moving forward. It's as simple as that. Stay calm, be patient, and don't rush things. Understand that failure is inevitable at times, but view it as a lesson that will propel you forward in the long run. This will make momentum as you call it, unneeded. Because momentum is temporary, but hard work pays off regardless.

Keep moving forward. It's as simple as that. Stay calm, be patient, and don't rush things. Understand that failure is inevitable at times, but view it as a lesson that will propel you forward in the long run. This will make momentum as you call it, unneeded. Because momentum is temporary, but hard work pays off regardless.
I will ascend through peak time management and action skills.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass