• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Solution
kambally
Rate my jaw area
What can I do to improve my jaw?
Is my jaw area cooked?
is it over?
debloat and get less facialfat consider getting palate expander and reverseheadgear if your face is still developing get a good diet sleep on your back if your facial development ended its pretty much over (roids can give extra development but users in this forum will fuck their health if they use it and they will only work if you are young)
Do you have any dental problems like a crossbite? cus i see some aysmetery in the front or maybe its just bloat?

Rate my jaw area
What can I do to improve my jaw?
Is my jaw area cooked?
is it over?
debloat and get less facialfat consider getting palate expander and reverseheadgear if your face is still developing get a good diet sleep on your back if your facial development ended its pretty much over (roids can give extra development but users in this forum will fuck their health if they use it and they will only work if you are young)

• +1
Reactions: ih8genetics, Nihonz9 and salt.hater
Solution
It is bloat, but I only have a bit of an overbite and also need braces, other than that no problems.
is your face still developing? if yes dont get braces and if you are a richcel dm me i can make you a cycle with no side effects(minimezed side effects) to get much more bone development

is your face still developing? if yes dont get braces and if you are a richcel dm me i can make you a cycle with no side effects(minimezed side effects) to get much more bone development
Hello saar I need a good cycle for bones too bra

My face is still developing. I’ll be sending you a dm for the cycle.

braces is needed for a overbite and it really depends on the type cus he might need to do a mandibular osteotomy