how to improve lip coloring

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Butch lesbian gaze pilled femboy
How do you improve lip colouring? I want them to be a more vibrant red color since it'll contrast well with my pale skin. Also my eyelids are often slightly red as well as my cheeks which are also red.

Im not considering lipstick so don't mention it. Im looking for a chemical solution

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
How do you improve lip colouring? I want them to be a more vibrant red color since it'll contrast well with my pale skin. Also my eyelids are often slightly red as well as my cheeks which are also red.

Im not considering lipstick so don't mention it. Im looking for a chemical solution
brush lips

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, billymidnight, thorns and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, Imretarded? and thorns
use lipstick

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
women literally have them tattoo'd.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper
Try brushing to kill deadcells, otherwise you could use Vaseline with Red tone but it will look like makeup prolly bit😂, you can try it tho heard it does a decent job

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ubicuse and Imretarded?
Try brushing to kill deadcells, otherwise you could use Vaseline with Red tone but it will look like makeup prolly bit😂, you can try it tho heard it does a decent job
brushing will be tried! :owo:

Tinted lip balm check Clavicular coloring thread he had a link to a red tint one

• +1
Run norwoodacenders protocol, shit works

• JFL
The best best way to do it naturally is to exfoliate, take 2 tablepoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of honey, mix it good and BRUSH IT FOR A MINUTE, after leave it on ur lips for 5 minutes. Remove it with warm wet towel. After that apply normal Vaseline and you are good to go. Need 1month for results tho, if normal vaseline wont work after 1m just use one with red tone:blackpill:

• Woah
Lip balm

• +1
Kissing me will improve it

• Woah