How to improve lower eyelid?

jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

Mistral
does anyone know how i can make my lower eyelid more straight instead of curved? i heard a straighter lower eyelid is more ideal
CE977BBA BB96 4334 B47C 2CAEE951C886

Yes, the way you do it is to stop worrying about dumb shit like that boyo.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
You have an 8-8.5/10 eye area (if you're not squinting). The reason I give it that rating is because of your coloring and medial canthus, they are your only flaws when it comes to eye area (imo).

• +1
Yes, the way you do it is to stop worrying about dumb shit like that boyo.
i just want to be supreme😪
You have an 8-8.5/10 eye area (if you're not squinting). The reason I give it that rating is because of your coloring and medial canthus, they are your only flaws when it comes to eye area (imo).
i’m not and should i get contacts? also how do i improve medial canthus? thanks for high rating m8
also for reference who’s eye area would be considered a 10? O’pry?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
i just want to be supreme😪

i’m not and should i get contacts? also how do i improve medial canthus? thanks for high rating m8
I wouldn't bother with contacts, they almost always look fake, and think of how much of a faggot you'll be perceived as if you get caught wearing them. There is no surgery to improve the medial canthus, there are theories however that cheekbones may improve it, but I'm not too sure about that.

• +1
I wouldn't bother with contacts, they almost always look fake, and think of how much of a faggot you'll be perceived as if you get caught wearing them. There is no surgery to improve the medial canthus, there are theories however that cheekbones may improve it, but I'm not too sure about that.
aight thanks boyo i’ll just preciate wut i have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202