How to improve lower third

SeanW

SeanW

Bronze
IMG 4725
IMG 4726

Any tips on how to improve maybe my chin or zygos (dk if it counts as lower third or not, turned 15 like 4 days ago btw)

Youre good bro i got a way to further improve it tho

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
you’re kinda ogre atm try to twinkmaxx

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Clqs
Down growth? I think you have decent forward growth . Drop a pic of your front profile
I'll get a pic tmo, it's just some guys had said before that my jaw was really down grown or something, like from mouthing breathing or something.

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Thanks bro, thought some people out there would be saying its ltn or something.
almost everyone is just making others feel worse here. Chad looking guys crying over small details. Even model agencies dont care that much as some people on this site.

• +1
Reactions: SeanW
btw does my jaw look like theres downgrowth or something idk if do
Yea a little, start chewing often on mastic gum, start with one hour a day and progressive overload to 3, also chew slowly to avoid tmj

Yea a little, start chewing often on mastic gum, start with one hour a day and progressive overload to 3, also chew slowly to avoid tmj
Is it seriously down grown? The last pic is a latest one so look at that one instead of the first 2

Unless you hardmax you already know the answer 🔨🔨🔨. Jfl at niggas who suggests you to chewing
Chewing gives forward growth, lowered posterior maxilla, wider jaw, wider palate, better zygos, less downgrowth and probably some other stuff not cope gotta be done right tho and while growing

Chewing gives forward growth, lowered posterior maxilla, wider jaw, wider palate, better zygos, less downgrowth and probably some other stuff not cope gotta be done right tho and while growing
Do i chew with the premolars?