How to improve my overall appearance

exourn

exourn

Iron
Hello my alias is exourn , My whole life , I was considered a "Cute" Child and that was since I hit puberty , since I hit puberty I grew tall but my overall appearance did not change I still have a baby face and I lack bone mass and I'm also a very skinny guy due to me playing soccer my whole life and I used to skip breakfasts. My frame looks like what a skeleton would look like and I think it's mainly due to my lack of muscle mass but whatever kind of workout I do I don't seem to be seeing progress at all ( I wanna work mainly on my frame shoulders width and etc )

Please reply with softmaxxing advice I should do to improve my facial features and my frame ( Will post after I get replies )

brother we need to know what u look like to give proper advice :lul:

Take testosterone enanthate 500mg/ml every week added with proviron for extra DHT and aromasin to control E2 so your plates don't close, make sure to mix in HGH together with it all

Make sure to have a proper nutrition too ideally you want to eat raw meat everyday but if you don't have access to good quality food you can take all the 9 supplemets and 3 mushrooms adam recommends daily every day multiple times per day

Please reply with softmaxxing advice I should do to improve my facial features and my frame ( Will post after I get replies )
js scroll the website lazy nigga

• +1
Reactions: exourn
Don't wanna end up on tiktoks getting flamed
well in that case follow what this @JCaesar dude is saying. he’s spittin rn

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JCaesar and exourn
Make sure to have a proper nutrition too ideally you want to eat raw meat everyday but if you don't have access to good quality food you can take all the 9 supplemets and 3 mushrooms adam recommends daily every day multiple times per day
What are all the supplements names? And how much calories should I eat daily at 6ft and protein to be able to gain muscle

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
What are all the supplements names? And how much calories should I eat daily at 6ft and protein to be able to gain muscle
At your hegiht you should eat minimum 2500 calorie to build muscle every day but recommend 3000 daily

Make sure to have a proper nutrition too ideally you want to eat raw meat everyday but if you don't have access to good quality food you can take all the 9 supplemets and 3 mushrooms adam recommends daily every day multiple times p

At your hegiht you should eat minimum 2500 calorie to build muscle every day but recommend 3000 daily
My appetite is kinda horrible can't tell if it's because I lack supplements what would you recommend to make my appetite bigger and also what foods would be the best

no pics no care

My appetite is kinda horrible can't tell if it's because I lack supplements what would you recommend to make my appetite bigger and also what foods would be the best
Liver milk eggs raw animal produts very good u should also not be eating goyslop

you don’t see progress because you’re not eating. You lanklets always whine about how you’re eating sooo much and not getting bigger. Track your food for a week to see how many calories you actually eat. Start eating more food. Everyday I want you to make a big milkshake with whole milk/chocolate milk, protein powder, peanut butter, steel cut oats, and honey. Drink that on top of the food you eat already.

• +1
Reactions: countcereal and exourn
Hello my alias is exourn , My whole life , I was considered a "Cute" Child and that was since I hit puberty , since I hit puberty I grew tall but my overall appearance did not change I still have a baby face and I lack bone mass and I'm also a very skinny guy due to me playing soccer my whole life and I used to skip breakfasts. My frame looks like what a skeleton would look like and I think it's mainly due to my lack of muscle mass but whatever kind of workout I do I don't seem to be seeing progress at all ( I wanna work mainly on my frame shoulders width and etc )

Post pics fag