captain of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Please bro inb4 bbc

bbc

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: silencio, wsada and LooksThinker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52345
Don't even text her that much. Text her basic shit and get her on facetime. If she doesn't wanna facetime, call her. If she doesn't wanna call, send her voice messages (only if you have a nice voice) you can say anything over voice messages and it sounds better than if you texted it. Just focus on getting a day set up to chill. Adults aren't sitting there texting all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, noodlelover, wsada and 2 others
Don't even text her that much. Text her basic shit and get her on facetime. If she doesn't wanna facetime, call her. If she doesn't wanna call, send her voice messages (only if you have a nice voice) you can say anything over voice messages and it sounds better than if you texted it. Just focus on getting a day set up to chill. Adults aren't sitting there texting all the time.
i have a shit voice but still works way better than texting as long as you dont soudn autistic
voice messages make you stand out since most guys just text all day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, Abhorrence, wsada and 1 other person
i have a shit voice but still works way better than texting as long as you dont soudn autistic
voice messages make you stand out since most guys just text all day
Yeah very true the voice messages make you stand out. That's what it's all about. You don't need an amazing voice but yeah you just can't sound autistic. Good voice is just a big bonus. Every girl is getting either 1 of 3 things:
1) endless wyd texts which are boring
2) some guy who gets way too deep into texting and does too little flirting
3) some guy who either does too much overt flirting/or just asks for nudes/wants to sext

Be somewhere in the middle. Send voice messages to distinguish yourself, don't get too wrapped up in texting, flirt a little bit but not too much (or too obviously women don't like obvious flirting they like when you fuck with their brain a bit) and don't ask for nudes it makes you seem incel.

Get her off of texting and in IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Abhorrence, wsada and 2 others
Yeah very true the voice messages make you stand out. That's what it's all about. You don't need an amazing voice but yeah you just can't sound autistic. Good voice is just a big bonus. Every girl is getting either 1 of 3 things:
3) some guy who either does too much overt flirting/or just asks for nudes/wants to sext

Be somewhere in the middle. Send voice messages to distinguish yourself, don't get too wrapped up in texting, flirt a little bit but not too much (or too obviously women don't like obvious flirting they like when you fuck with their brain a bit) and don't ask for nudes it makes you seem incel.

yeah legit
good advice
and you cant even really flirt over text since the vibe/tone doesn't come across like it would in a voice note
would you say to keep sending voice messages if she doesnt send them back or match her energy

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, wsada and TechnoBoss
Y did U buy it
Huh

Thanks man that's what I'm trying to do except the voice part since i have the worst voice ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KIVVV and TechnoBoss
:pepefrown:

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
yeah legit
good advice
and you cant even really flirt over text since the vibe/tone doesn't come across like it would in a voice note
would you say to keep sending voice messages if she doesnt send them back or match her energy
Completely agree. Flirting over text messages doesn't have the same impact. I would say keep sending voice messages because it's honestly just easier than texting. Don't always send them one after the other you know but when you send text messages keep them generally short. Let's say you send a voice message and she responds with text that can be responded to in like a few words, just text a few words back as a response no need for a voice message if it's something that can be answered faster by text. It's way easier to respond to a longer text message by just saying it rather then typing, and it conveys your tone a lot more and lets her know she's talking to a real person not just texting another NPC drone off Tinder.

Flirting over voice messages is way better than doing it over text.

Huh

Thanks man that's what I'm trying to do except the voice part since i have the worst voice ever
If you are still young maximize your DHT levels by going to the gym and taking a few supplements (creatine increases DHT levels by a sizeable amount actually)

All about hormone maxxing when you're in your teenage years.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, Copeful, noodlelover and 2 others
Completely agree. Flirting over text messages doesn't have the same impact. I would say keep sending voice messages because it's honestly just easier than texting. Don't always send them one after the other you know but when you send text messages keep them generally short. Let's say you send a voice message and she responds with text that can be responded to in like a few words, just text a few words back as a response no need for a voice message if it's something that can be answered faster by text. It's way easier to respond to a longer text message by just saying it rather then typing, and it conveys your tone a lot more and lets her know she's talking to a real person not just texting another NPC drone off Tinder.

Flirting over voice messages is way better than doing it over text.

If you are still young maximize your DHT levels by going to the gym and taking a few supplements (creatine increases DHT levels by a sizeable amount actually)

All about hormone maxxing when you're in your teenage years.
Thanks a lot brother

I'm just scared about balding :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wsada and TechnoBoss
Thanks a lot brother

I'm just scared about balding :feelswhy:
Well it depends on your DHT sensitivity. If you are sensitive to it you will eventually go bald. Doesn't actually matter how high your DHT levels are if you are insensitive to the hormone itself. There are ways to mitigate it like minox. But yeah balding is a concern but DHT is also responsible for dick growth. Sadly you either choose to have a bigger than average peen with norwood 2.5 or you have a smaller peen/average with a full head of hair. Both options have their pros and cons.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wsada and KIVVV
Well it depends on your DHT sensitivity. If you are sensitive to it you will eventually go bald. Doesn't actually matter how high your DHT levels are if you are insensitive to the hormone itself. There are ways to mitigate it like minox. But yeah balding is a concern but DHT is also responsible for dick growth. Sadly you either choose to have a bigger than average peen with norwood 2.5 or you have a smaller peen/average with a full head of hair. Both options have their pros and cons.
Cope bro i have 8x6,5 bp and have norwood 0

• WTF
no texting game for you face.

• WTF
The same way you would improve any game
Post op
Angular jawline implant design front view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

Images 11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, noodlelover, wsada and 1 other person
Thanks for this reply bro i used to think i was the unfunniest guy here
do you think chad goes to an incel shithole to inquire on how to text the billions of foids in his dms?

• WTF
Please bro inb4 bbc
U dont bud.. if you need to force a personality to text smbd, that prrson aint for you. Dont force chemistry when it doesnt exist

• So Sad
Learn to type fast first...
1663754310491.gif

• JFL
just be good looking

• WTF
  • +1