How to improve?

D

Deleted member 2856

Bronze
Title.17 M I believe genio is a necessity and then rhino.Lips destroy me. Be honest
Screenshot 20190819 194837
Screenshot 20190818 155140

Btw new to the site sorry for shitty format
Title.17 M I believe genio is a necessity and then rhino.Lips destroy me. Be honest
Screenshot 20190819 194837
Screenshot 20190818 155140

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190817-114400.png
    Screenshot_20190817-114400.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 95
Gotta fix that lower third

Slayer already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and Ethnicope
How is your bite?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
your lips look weird
you either have bad teeth or worst lower third bone ever

My teeth could be better.I used to mouthbreath and that's the main reason my chin is non existent.Genio will help me not only look better but studies show that most of the times it makes the lower lip move up closer to the mouth.The lower lip is that big cause I use it all the time to close the mouth. Overactive mentalis.

get braces right now.

get braces right now.
The overactive mentalis pusches lower insisors inside, so the first thing i need is a genio.Soes any of you know if I get a discount or something cause it causes an orthodontic problem?

The overactive mentalis pusches lower insisors inside, so the first thing i need is a genio.Soes any of you know if I get a discount or something cause it causes an orthodontic problem?
noone here knows. insurance is different for each country. go to your own dentist.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2856
Well at least you have one major problem that something as trivial as mewing can fix: Upper lip portrusion.

I had somewhat similar upper lip to lower lip ratio over a year ago, but mewing made it a lot better.

It's one of those issues that are directly linked to the alveolar bone.

Well at least you have one major problem that something as trivial as mewing can fix: Upper lip portrusion.

I had somewhat similar upper lip to lower lip ratio over a year ago, but mewing made it a lot better.

It's one of those issues that are directly linked to the alveolar bone.
The thread was dead LMAO.Thx anyways

show us your bite.

You are an utter subhuman, but your midface isn't long so you have better chance to ascend than me.
Giphy 18

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
2-3/10 as of now with potential to be a 4/10 after surgery.

My teeth are fucked up but my bite is actually not that bad

The first pic is my bite and the second I just to show how f up my teeth are
2-3/10 as of now with potential to be a 4/10 after surgery.
As I said old pics

Attachments

• IMG_20200103_192006~2.jpg
    IMG_20200103_192006~2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20200103_191731~2.jpg
    IMG_20200103_191731~2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 22
That is a horrible, horrible set of teeth.

From my experience you will make very great improvevement with mewing in the first few months. The narrower your palate, the harder our tongue is pressed against the teeth. Your alveolar ridges will change in no time and your lips will look a lot different, I promise.

Do not be intimidated by bruises on your tonge.

That is a horrible, horrible set of teeth.

From my experience you will make very great improvevement with mewing in the first few months. The narrower your palate, the harder our tongue is pressed against the teeth. Your alveolar ridges will change in no time and your lips will look a lot different, I promise.

Do not be intimidated by bruises on your tonge.
Man I have been meeting for about a year but not hardmewing.Like wtf bruises?

Man I have been meeting for about a year but not hardmewing.Like wtf bruises?
then you didn't try at all.

Late 2018 me is looking down on you, because he went through all the pain for 4 months just to have jaw space big enough to comfortably fit the tongue.

You should be ashamed.

then you didn't try at all.

Late 2018 me is looking down on you, because he went through all the pain for 4 months just to have jaw space big enough to comfortably fit the tongue.

You should be ashamed.
Mewing is cope

Get you bite fixed.
Then see, how it looks then AFTER that. Now at the moment, all flaws in that area could be 100% due to the bite-problem. And all might be fixed, with fixing the bite.

I hope you can get dental care for free.

Fix your lower turd.
Otherwise, get a tan, Chad.
And a beard.

Look at what you have. I can't really beleive you can Mew your way out of it.
But good dentaist or whatever they are called, should be able to help twith this totally.