How to increase appetite - going through SSRIs and antihistamines

ryuken

ryuken

Kraken
Introduction

In this guide I will discuss how to increase appetite I will go through using antidepressants(SSRIs)/antihistamines
in increasing appetite to gain weight
this is not for fat fucks this guide is for people who are struggling to put on weight because of low appetite mainly people who struggle to eat enough calories while bulking because they don't have enough appetite

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors(SSRIs)

What are SSRIs?

SSRIs is the most prescribed type of antidepressants that is used to treat depression but can also be used to gain weight which will be the subject of this thread

SSRIs mechanism that causes increased appetite

Actually we don't know the full mechanism of why SSRIs cause weight gain but we know most of it:feelshehe:

I will try to simplify this as much as possible we have 4 types of histamine receptors
Classification of histamine receptors H 1 R H 4 R in relation to their functions H 1

Each receptors has it's own missions but histamine 1 receptors in particular is what controls appetite so it's our main point of discussion by blocking the h1 receptors it will affect the part of the brain that makes you feel full which is the satiety center

it also shown to block 5ht2c receptor which in mices lead to weight gain when it's blocked and weight loss when it's activated

Keep in mind that the studies say it's major health concern because most of the people in the studies are at the healthy weight already but if you're underweight you will benefit from taking it as long as you don't overdose it for huge amounts of time

What are the usual side effects of SSRIs?

Nausea, headaches, sleep problems, mood swings, diarrhoea and sexual problems but these side effects should go after your body gets used to the medication also although they're antidepressants they can make your mood worse at the start

The side effects shouldn't be worse than this unless you're overdosing or not following your schedule correctly

But even overdosing issue isn't there in the antidepressant I will recommend

What antidepressant is the best to increase appetite?

Mirtazapine tablets 1681731316

Mirtazapine is the best SSRI to increase appetite in my opinion:feelshehe:

Dosage: start at 7.5mg/15mg daily then build up until you feel the appetite stimulation don't go above 45mg daily if you got the effects you want. stay one week on the same dose before increasing it

Overdosing by mistake won't cause major toxicity which makes it safe

So even if you go 10 times above the limited dosage there's no real major side effects:what:

still don't do it just because there's no major side effects doesn't mean there's no sode effects at all

overdosing side effects include tachycardia(increased heart rate), mild hypertension and mild CNS depression

none of these side effects is bad since they're mild

The only problem is that it's
Prescription only
you can order it tho

I may make a thread later comparing antidepressants like SSRIs, TCAs and MAOIs but I spoke only about SSRIs since they're the most common used antidepressants and the easiest to get also they have the least side effects compared to other types of antidepressants

Antihistamines

What are antihistamines?

Antihistamines are medications that block the histamine receptors they're similar to SSRIs even some old antihistamines were SSRIs before the SSRI effect was discovered

Antihistamines mechanism that increases appetite

Same mechanism as antidepressants it blocks the h1 receptors leading to more appetite

What antihistamines is the best to increase appetite?

Personally I will only pick two both of them are safe

315c8a64121763bb439774b1f40bd374

First one is gonna be pizotifen

Dosage: start at 0.5/1.5mg then increase it gradually until you reach the appetite stimulation the recommended max dosage is 4.5mg but I don't see any problem with going up to 7.5mg or 9mg I wouldn't suggest overdosing more than 6mg tho cause you will probably get the increased appetite you want

here's a report of overdosing pizotifen
the girl took fucking 60 pills of 0.5mg of pizotifen which is equivalent to
30mg of pizotifen which is 6.5 more than the highest recommended dose:what:

the side effects were blurred vision and sinus tachycardia and her body temperature was 39c°

what are the usual side effects of pizotifen?

sedation, dry mouth and drowsiness it shouldn't cause more than this other side effects are really rare like depression, anxiety and headaches

Periactin(cyproheptadine)

Second antihistamine I would recommend is
New image 6680120040 0

Dosage: 0.5 mg/kg/day. the maximum is 20mg/day can you go above the recommended max dose? yes but not by a lot like the other two this one is more toxic

what are the usual side effects of cyproheptadine?

dizziness, diarrhoea, headaches and feeling sleepy these are the most common side effects

the best part about cyproheptadine and pizotifen is that they're
OTC(over the counter)
and they're considered very safe.

the reason I didn't speak about roids/sarms/hgh is that I don't have enough knowledge about that topic and these choices have less side effects so it would benefit people who can't get roids/SARMs/hgh/etc

I've tried every medication in this thread feel free to ask me any questions

thanks to: @Orc @MA_ascender @thebuffdon690 they helped me when i asked them how to increase appetite
@n9wiff @Ron.Belgrade @NZb6Air @wsada @Saint Casanova @PsychoH @PsychoDsk @garoupilled_

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ron.Belgrade, n9wiff, Outerz14 and 6 others
i am fat fuck so will not be reading

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, truthhurts and ryuken
i am fat so will not be reading
understandable read this guide instead

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and truthhurts
waiting patiently for mk677 niggers to come

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, Outerz14, truthhurts and 1 other person
understandable read this guide instead
maybe ozempic in the future not rn

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and ryuken
I needed this thank you op

• +1
IMG 0991

:feelswhat::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Outerz14, thebuffdon690 and 2 others
Introduction

In this guide I will discuss how to increase appetite I will go through using antidepressants(SSRIs)/antihistamines
this is not for fat fucks this guide is for people who are struggling to put on weight because of low appetite mainly people who struggle to eat enough calories while bulking because they don't have enough appetite

What are SSRIs?

SSRIs is the most prescribed type of antidepressants that is used to treat depression but can also be used to gain weight which will be the subject of this thread

Actually we don't know the full mechanism of why SSRIs cause weight gain but we know most of it:feelshehe:

I will try to simplify this as much as possible we have 4 types of histamine receptors
View attachment 3209728

Each receptors has it's own missions but histamine 1 receptors in particular is what controls appetite so it's our main point of discussion by blocking the h1 receptors it will affect the part of the brain that makes you feel full which is the satiety center

it also shown to block 5ht2c receptor which in mices lead to weight gain when it's blocked and weight loss when it's activated

Keep in mind that the studies say it's major health concern because most of the people in the studies are at the healthy weight already but if you're underweight you will benefit from taking it as long as you don't overdose it for huge amounts of time

Nausea, headaches, sleep problems, mood swings, diarrhoea and sexual problems but these side effects should go after your body gets used to the medication also although they're antidepressants they can make your mood worse at the start

The side effects shouldn't be worse than this unless you're overdosing or not following your schedule correctly

View attachment 3209727

Dosage: start at 7.5mg/15mg daily then build up until you feel the appetite stimulation don't go above 45mg daily if you got the effects you want. stay one week on the same dose before increasing it

So even if you go 10 times above the limited dosage there's no real major side effects:what:

still don't do it just because there's no major side effects doesn't mean there's no sode effects at all

overdosing side effects include tachycardia(increased heart rate), mild hypertension and mild CNS depression

Prescription only
you can order it tho

I may make a thread later comparing antidepressants like SSRIs, TCAs and MAOIs but I spoke only about SSRIs since they're the most common used antidepressants and the easiest to get also they have the least side effects compared to other types of antidepressants

Antihistamines

What are antihistamines?

Antihistamines are medications that block the histamine receptors they're similar to SSRIs even some old antihistamines were SSRIs before the SSRI effect was discovered

Same mechanism as antidepressants it blocks the h1 receptors leading to more appetite

View attachment 3209729

Dosage: start at 0.5/1.5mg then increase it gradually until you reach the appetite stimulation the recommended max dosage is 4.5mg but I don't see any problem with going up to 7.5mg or 9mg I wouldn't suggest overdosing more than 6mg tho cause you will probably get the increased appetite you want

the side effects were blurred vision and sinus tachycardia and her body temperature was 39c°

sedation, dry mouth and drowsiness it shouldn't cause more than this other side effects are really rare like depression, anxiety and headaches

View attachment 3209730

Dosage: 0.5 mg/kg/day. the maximum is 20mg/day can you go above the recommended max dose? yes but not by a lot like the other two this one is more toxic

dizziness, diarrhoea, headaches and feeling sleepy these are the most common side effects

OTC(over the counter)

the reason I didn't speak about roids/sarms/hgh is that I don't have enough knowledge about that topic and these choices have less side effects so it would benefit people who can't get roids/SARMs/hgh/etc

thanks to: @Orc @MA_ascender @thebuffdon690 they helped me when i asked them how to increase appetite
@n9wiff @Ron.Belgrade @NZb6Air @wsada @Saint Casanova @PsychoH @PsychoDsk @garoupilled_

Ryuken making botb level threads? :eek: never thought the day would come

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, ryuken and truthhurts
@shieldzz you thought i was joking?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Keep taking pills that make you a zombie from india ganges river

• JFL
  • +1
People will do everything but eat the food appropriate for our species

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, ryuken and truthhurts
ssri = school shooting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Sonny Black, Outerz14 and 1 other person
BOTB

this will help our skinny asses finally see some weight gain 😍

• +1
Just inject ghrp6 and you can eat a fucking horse on demand

• +1
Foods also contain some amount of histamine which supports in satisfying appetite. Most common antihistamines block h1 receptors which is responsible for alertness, reducing appetite, cytokine synthesis/inflamation, etc and also has some other cell proliferation qualities

• +1
Screenshot 20241001 020930 Chrome

meanwhile if i made a thread speaking about why is bbc superior the whole forum is gonna be viewing my thread

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Nuking your sex drive with anti-depressants just to get fat :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, Outerz14 and ryuken
Nuking your sex drive with anti-depressants just to get fat :ROFLMAO:
then just use antihistamines nigga plus this guide is for people who wanna bulk but can't eat enough calories to do that because of their appetite

most people here aren't using their dick much so what's wrong with decreased libido for sometime? you're gonna get off eventually and obtain back close enough sex drive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and VHD
Mk677 liquid or death

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Introduction

What are SSRIs?

View attachment 3209728

View attachment 3209727

Prescription only
you can order it tho

Antihistamines

What are antihistamines?

View attachment 3209729

View attachment 3209730

OTC(over the counter)

Not a single word
Not taking jew meds

• +1
Don't even fucking touch mirtazapine, seriously. I've been prescribed it for insomnia back in 2022 and this shit gave me anhedonia and emotional blunting from HELL. And the withdrawals were nasty as fuck.

• +1
Don't even fucking touch mirtazapine, seriously. I've been prescribed it for insomnia back in 2022 and this shit gave me anhedonia and emotional blunting from HELL. And the withdrawals were nasty as fuck.
what was your dose