HOW TO INCREASE BASE METABOLIC RATE WITH WEIGHT VESTS

Tuz43

Tuz43

Iron
Leanmaxxing is the biggest looksmax obviously, very strange i havent seen i havent seen anybody here talk about this

Using a weighted vest paired with ankle weights can literally increase your base metabolic rate by tricking your body into burning as many calories that are needed to maintain the weight you have + the added weight due to a series of sensors in the body that detect what weight a person is at.

JFL fucking easiest leanmaxxing aid and i see no one talking about it.

Even if you don't believe the science, everyone should be getting up and walking around a bit every day, wearing a weighted vest/ ankle weight will always add load and therefore increase calories burnt but technically you dont even have to do that.

The studies to show this:
pubmed study
another one

That is all.

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh, Yerico7, mewingmaxxer and 1 other person
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and Tuz43
Leanmaxxing is the biggest looksmax obviously, very strange i havent seen i havent seen anybody here talk about this

Using a weighted vest paired with ankle weights can literally increase your base metabolic rate by tricking your body into burning as many calories that are needed to maintain the weight you have + the added weight due to a series of sensors in the body that detect what weight a person is at.

JFL fucking easiest leanmaxxing aid and i see no one talking about it.

Even if you don't believe the science, everyone should be getting up and walking around a bit every day, wearing a weighted vest/ ankle weight will always add load and therefore increase calories burnt but technically you dont even have to do that.

The studies to show this:
pubmed study
another one

That is all.
Hm, does it make u lose weight or fat specifically?

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Legit thread
based clavicular replypill
Hm, does it make u lose weight or fat specifically?
all it does is increase the amount of energy your body feels is safe to burn, whether you stimulate muscle retention from training or not is up to you, the body tries to avoid muscle decomposition for gluconeogenesis for as long as possible so most of the weight lost from sitting around all day with a 40kg weight pack on will be from fat

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
based clavicular replypill

all it does is increase the amount of energy your body feels is safe to burn, whether you stimulate muscle retention from training or not is up to you, the body tries to avoid muscle decomposition for gluconeogenesis for as long as possible so most of the weight lost from sitting around all day with a 40kg weight pack on will be from fat
What abt a guy w my physique? Bc I’m thinking of using ankle weights 24/7 in my boxing training, would my body turn my fat energy into muscle? Or will i nust lose weight
E9EF2B94 25D1 4302 86AB 3BC7C218C416

What abt a guy w my physique? Bc I’m thinking of using ankle weights 24/7 in my boxing training, would my body turn my fat energy into muscle? Or will i nust lose weight
View attachment 2986167

it would make you gain muscle and lose fat IF your in cal defecit rn and also eating enough protein. if not you will still gain muscle and balance in legs due to added weight, increasing metabolic tissue that takes more calories to maintain making you leaner as a result, if your not getting enough protein you will just lose fat. you look young anyway, you can easily build more muscle as your going to be getting newbie gains and your young enough that you have enough T and DHT to build muscle

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
it would make you gain muscle and lose fat IF your in cal defecit rn and also eating enough protein. if not you will still gain muscle and balance in legs due to added weight, increasing metabolic tissue that takes more calories to maintain making you leaner as a result, if your not getting enough protein you will just lose fat. you look young anyway, you can easily build more muscle as your going to be getting newbie gains and your young enough that you have enough T and DHT to build muscle
Thanks for contributing to .org saving lives. Love u nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Tuz43
Wouldn't this be absolutely disgusting for your spine, get it super compressed, fuck your posture and percieved height up?

• +1
Wouldn't this be absolutely disgusting for your spine, get it super compressed, fuck your posture and percieved height up?
no?? lmfao with this retarded ass logic people who squat more than 30kg have destroyed spines

no?? lmfao with this retarded ass logic people who squat more than 30kg have destroyed spin
You squat for 15 reps at a time nigga, not walk around with the fucking weight on you

• +1
You squat for 15 reps at a time nigga, not walk around with the fucking weight on you
people carry shit around all day, backpacks, briefcases it doesn't do shit to them. the human body is built to carry things for long periods of time. a 30kg weight vest isn't going to do anything unless you weigh nothing

people carry shit around all day, backpacks, briefcases it doesn't do shit to them. the human body is built to carry things for long periods of time. a 30kg weight vest isn't going to do anything unless you weigh nothing
I worded my initial reply wrong, I don't mean to say that 30 kg will injure someone's spine or something, but putting excess weight on someone will defo decrease the spine's height by compressing the vertebrae.
Do you think like a stretching routine might counter this? :lul:

I worded my initial reply wrong, I don't mean to say that 30 kg will injure someone's spine or something, but putting excess weight on someone will defo decrease the spine's height by compressing the vertebrae.
Do you think like a stretching routine might counter this? :lul:
you can use ankle weights or a vest. the load is predominantly on your legs JFL. im not telling you to carry a fucking boulder on your shoulders 24/7 retard

A vest sits on the torso not the legs, are you slow you fucking liberal, the load is always on the legs, the back acts like a mediator