how to increase collagen

M

mitchellxss

Iron
i’m on 2000mg vitamin c a day but it’s not enough i need more collagen

eating chickens feet

If your goal is to look young then its impossible because skin elasticity drops significantly after 20, no amount of actual supplements for collagen will work if your skin is over 20 years old since you lack the smooth elasticity. Hence why bones are most important to look young after 20.

i’m on 2000mg vitamin c a day but it’s not enough i need more collagen

If your goal is to look young then its impossible because skin elasticity drops significantly after 20, no amount of actual supplements for collagen will work if your skin is over 20 years old since you lack the smooth elasticity. Hence why bones are most important to look young after 20.
im happy finasteride saves elastin :forcedsmile:

im happy finasteride saves elastin :forcedsmile:
Barely, due to DHT properties, the second molecular chain of DHT can’t be converted to prevent skin from becoming less elastic.

Barely, due to DHT properties, the second molecular chain of DHT can’t be converted to prevent skin from becoming less elastic.
true i just like coping with things cause my libido is decreased (y)

nah, i’m young just have some naso folds and stuff