How to increase DHT without causing suppresion?

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
Need big dick

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
butea superba and creatine but this won't give you inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Need big dick
Inhibit aromatase with zinc and OPC (grape seed extract)

And take creatin 5g daily (this shit elevated my dht and fucked up my hairline with 16 jfl) it works definitly

And take creatin 5g daily (this shit elevated my dht and fucked up my hairline with 16 jfl) it works definitly
Does it increase dick size at 23 tho?

Yes, how else would I pay for it
I don't know find work maybe??? I'm 15 and I'm working over the summer to get money for looksmaxxing stuff, not cucking my parents jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
I don't know find work maybe??? I'm 15 and I'm working over the summer to get money for looksmaxxing stuff, not cucking my parents jfl.
Bro I'm 23, If I don't get the full-on surgical transformation (new height, new face) within 3 years, it'll be utterly over for me. I can't afford to lose any more time, hence why my parents are gonna pay for it

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Bro I'm 23, If I don't get the full-on surgical transformation (new height, new face) within 3 years, it'll be utterly over for me. I can't afford to lose any more time, hence why my parents are gonna pay for it
You don't look bad though

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 7776
You doing LL?

imagine permanently disabling yourself for 4 inches.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel

+1 Creatine for DHT, but Grape seed extract is not a permanent AI; it can wear off while at the same time you have rebound, = too much estrogen

If your nipples feel weird and you suddenly have feelings and want to cry and shit (understandable if you're developing gyno), stop that shit immediately and try a real AI

right, so you're holding your parents psychologically hostage, threatening your life if you don't 'ascend'
I'd drop kick your ugly face If I ever saw you, you fucking disgust me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873