How to increase facial hair at 16?

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
All I can think of is minoxidil, but I don't want the possible androgen receptor disruption from it, Alternatives?

Does MSM mostly just increase growth in preexisting terminal hairs, not causing the growth/creation of new terminal hairs?

Derma rolling/stamping seems pretty controversial.

I've heard that higher nitric oxide levels cause increased facial hair growth, through increased blood flow.

Why would you want more

To either add definition to, or cover up my face.
You problaby look worse with more facial hair at 16, Beard adding definition is for oldcels

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You problaby look worse with more facial hair at 16, Beard adding definition is for oldcels
I think facial hair would really benefit my face, when I let my mustache grow out, I think I look substantially better, other than the hairs being thin and it's pencil-y.

Be Muslim
All them had facial hair young

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
If you know of any methods to increase facial hair growth, that would be helpful. @NordicLeonhard

Increase dht levels

Increase dht levels
Blood tests from awhile back showed my DHT levels were at the top of the range, like 3 points away from the very top of the range. I think I have low or insensitive androgen receptors. Testosterone was 1095ng/dl as well, sleep deprived and in calorie deficit. 19 something free testosterone.

I suppose I could try to increase DHT and testosterone more, but if they're in the same range now as they were in those tests, it seems futile, must be an issue with androgen receptors, or something else.

I've also recently tried topical and sublingual 11keto-DHT, to no avail.

Blood tests from awhile back showed my DHT levels were at the top of the range, like 3 points away from the very top of the range. I think I have low or insensitive androgen receptors. Testosterone was 1095ng/dl as well, sleep deprived and in calorie deficit. 19 something free testosterone.
Do you have a babyface?, if not it's probably just shitty beard genetics