How to increase forearm size with unnatural and permanent methods?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
TItle

How can I do this and make them look normal. It is not for lookmax my forearms it is to fix them, since they are smaller than they should be incompared to my wrists and height

Syntol, implants? Any idea?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and RealSurgerymax
By training them. A huge part of forearm size is genetic tho, you've got to have good bones. Just like with wrists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
By training them. A huge part of forearm size is genetic tho, you've got to have good bones. Just like with wrists.
It's not enough, believe me. As you say, much of it is genetic. My genetics are well below average, and my wrists are above average. It almost looks comical but I can go unnoticed unless an aspie notices it.

@ProfessionalGymcel could you help me bro?

Fat grafts

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
Jump roping with weighted handles grew my forearms and shoulders.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and everythingmatters
TItle

How can I do this and make them look normal. It is not for lookmax my forearms it is to fix them, since they are smaller than they should be incompared to my wrists and height

Syntol, implants? Any idea?

Do not use Synthol or similar. There are better, safe solutions:

-> Fat Grafting. Obviously for this you need fat to harvest which you might not if you are extremely lean. Forearms fat grafting is safe and really nothing new. It surprisingly doesn’t result in a soft look and people who have undergone forearm fat grafting Have gained considerable width without sacrificing their visible vascularity!

-> Custom Implants Could be an option if you don’t have much fat.

Obviously forearm size has to do with developing grip strength. People’s calves and forearms are probably the two areas which they struggle to build the most, and it’s really no surprise since they are similar. Before considering procedures, consult someone more knowledgeable about naturally building forearms. Still, some people will have slender appearing forearms because they have long extremities which is really an unfortunate illusion.

• Love it
Hit them to the hard objects so they can toughen and get bigger

• Love it
Bro gymcelling is enough really

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and everythingmatters
Do not use Synthol or similar. There are better, safe solutions:

-> Fat Grafting. Obviously for this you need fat to harvest which you might not if you are extremely lean. Forearms fat grafting is safe and really nothing new. It surprisingly doesn’t result in a soft look and people who have undergone forearm fat grafting Have gained considerable width without sacrificing their visible vascularity!

-> Custom Implants Could be an option if you don’t have much fat.

Obviously forearm size has to do with developing grip strength. People’s calves and forearms are probably the two areas which they struggle to build the most, and it’s really no surprise since they are similar. Before considering procedures, consult someone more knowledgeable about naturally building forearms. Still, some people will have slender appearing forearms because they have long extremities which is really an unfortunate illusion.

First of all, thank you very much for all the knowledge you provide. You are already in my top of favorite users on this website.

1. So, should I be overweight before doing the fat graft?

2. Is the fat graft permanent?

3. I suppose the fat graft is superior to the implant, right? Cheaper, more natural looking, less invasive and risky in the long run?

4. Notice that in my case it is not that I have long extremities, in fact my forearm is shorter than it should be according to my height. Also my wrists are thick, what makes matters worse

I am not deformed to the point that people notice it easily, but there is definitely an underdevelopment. I plan to fix this when my face is completely lookmaxxed.

5. To lengthen my forearms, do you know if there is a procedure for this as for the legs? How invasive and expensive would it be?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
First of all, thank you very much for all the knowledge you provide. You are already in my top of favorite users on this website.

1. So, should I be overweight before doing the fat graft?

2. Is the fat graft permanent?

3. I suppose the fat graft is superior to the implant, right? Cheaper, more natural looking, less invasive and risky in the long run?

4. Notice that in my case it is not that I have long extremities, in fact my forearm is shorter than it should be according to my height. Also my wrists are thick, what makes matters worse

I am not deformed to the point that people notice it easily, but there is definitely an underdevelopment. I plan to fix this when my face is completely lookmaxxed.

5. To lengthen my forearms, do you know if there is a procedure for this as for the legs? How invasive and expensive would it be?

1. So, should I be overweight before doing the fat graft? No definitely not, the fat grafts will grow and shrink with the rest of your fat. So you should be at your goal weight before fat grafting.

2. Is the fat graft permanent? Yes. About 40-50% of what is injected will not survive and be resolved in the first 3-6 weeks. What survives is permanent.

3. I suppose the fat graft is superior to the implant, right? Cheaper, more natural looking, less invasive and risky in the long run? Yes probably.

4. Notice that in my case it is not that I have long extremities, in fact my forearm is shorter than it should be according to my height. Also my wrists are thick, what makes matters worse So are you asking about fat grafting to a different area then? It is commonly grafts to the pecs, buttock, calves, and deltoids. Facial fat grafting is just a scaled down version.

5. To lengthen my forearms, do you know if there is a procedure for this as for the legs? How invasive and expensive would it be? Very interesting question! Yes. If they only need to be lengthened then yes, an Expansion-Over-Nails using the Illizarov External Fixator modified as a distractor is possible. If they are truly “deformed” then the same can be done using the more intricate Taylor Spatial Frame. That’s not to say it would be easy on you or cheap.

The first would be difficult to find a surgeon to undertake for cosmetic lengthening. You would probably need to go abroad. It involves long thick intermedullary nails being nailed into the middle of your forearm bones the ulna and radius, then having pins coming out of the bone through your skin connecting to rings. These rings Around your arms are connected by a long rods and screws which you turn to expand.

The intermedullary nails help to ensure a proper distraction vector, and allow you to continue to use your hands for light tasks.

Last edited:
Very interesting question! Yes. If they only need to be lengthened then yes, an Expansion-Over-Nails using the Illizarov External Fixator modified as a distractor is possible. If they are truly “deformed” then the same can be done using the more intricate Taylor Spatial Frame. That’s not to say it would be easy on you or cheap.

The first would be difficult to find a surgeon to undertake for cosmetic lengthening. You would probably need to go abroad. It involves long thick intermedullary nails being nailed into the middle of your forearm bones the ulna and radius, then having pins coming out of the bone through your skin connecting to rings. These rings Around your arms are connected by a long rods and screws which you turn to expand.

The intermedullary nails help to ensure a proper distraction vector, and allow you to continue to use your hands for light tasks.

So basically LL for arms 😨

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax