How to increase girth

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I want to dick max but I don’t care about length as I’m already 6.1 inches I’d rather focus on getting my girth from 5 inches to 7/8

So how do increase my girth quickly

.... you want 7-8'' girth?

lol

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
imagine a nigga not having 7 inches jfl . thats your only halo guys

dicksmashing and blood flow restriction.

punch your dick until it bruises lightly everyday and blood flow restriction for 5 minutes daily.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Karstossos and Chowdog
Bathmate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 6128
Increase DHT

bathmate and filler but idk if id trust filler

also dick size is cope its about rubbing clit and hitting gspot(which is 2 inches in on the anterior wall) anyways

(ask girls and research if u dont believe me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 16380
also dick size is cope its about rubbing clit and hitting gspot(which is 2 inches in on the anterior wall) anyways

This ignores the obvious fact that women like penetration, they are more turned on by seeing a big dick.
A thicker cock stimulates the clitoris and G-spot more during penetration.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6128
This ignores the obvious fact that women like penetration, they are more turned on by seeing a big dick.
A thicker cock stimulates the clitoris and G-spot more during penetration.
hit gspot with penetration you retard

and nah u can have the thickest cock and if u dont hit it in the right angle u wont stimulate gspot

and thicker cock wont touch clit lol

and nah u can have the thickest cock and if u dont hit it in the right angle u wont stimulate gspot
a thicker cock will be easier to hit the g-spot with or without an angle.

from the article "The males who have long penis size can easily arouse female’s G spot and their partner reaches maximum pleasure."

gspot is 2 inches in:lul: ur article becomes irrelvant now, just spitting literal lies

I’d rather focus on getting my girth from 5 inches to 7/8
200.gif

:feelshehe:

"Even though many women do not have vaginal orgasm but if the size of their partner is long, they will get stimulated more easily and will experience more frequent orgasms. That’s the reason some of the men with smaller penis size opt for penile enlargement surgery to improve the quality of their sex life."

even ur article proved that long dick doesnt cause orgasms

and the guys getting penile enlargement surgery are doing it for no reason. it isnt their size thats the problem its how theyre fucking their girl. not hitting spot and rubbing clit

from the article "The males who have long penis size can easily arouse female’s G spot and their partner reaches maximum pleasure."

gspot is 2 inches in:lul: ur article becomes irrelvant now, just spitting literal lies
Because a long penis makes it easier, it's like comparing a sword and a knife

It is not total cope though.

Penis girth does influence the pleasure. It stretches vaginal opening more, bringing clitoris closer to the opening, where it is more stimulated.

Penis, if very long, can also hit the posterior/anterior fornix, which is presumingly causes "huge orgasms". But for this, 6''0 is not enough AFAIK :unsure:

Not my words, some penis-professors found this out:feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
a thicker cock will be easier to hit the g-spot with or without an angle.
No, see my answer above. Thick penises act on the clitoris. Nothing to do with the g-spot. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 4106
why you want more girth?
you will be the only person that see your dick :feelshah:
but when you post a dick pic that would change everything :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: daturape and Deleted member 16380
why you want more girth?
you will be the only person that see your dick :feelshah:
but when you post a dick pic that would change everything :feelsgood:
OP and his 8''-girth dick
jerking off sex appeal GIF

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
fuck man this is sad.. for some people, their dick has just one function = masturbate :(
Well, in most countries drugs are prohibited, so...
They have at least some happiness in life :feelshehe:

God Bless Unusable Dicks! :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
Well, in most countries drugs are prohibited, so...
They have at least some happiness in life :feelshehe:

God Bless Unusable Dicks! :ROFLMAO:
haha oh boy.. the world is a completely clown show
some people born out of nowhere into a rich family and looking very good
and some people born in india as a subhuman dog shitting on them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ogre::ogre:

• JFL

So 2 inch dick hits g spot? Isn’t it high up against top wall

It is not total cope though.

Penis girth does influence the pleasure. It stretches vaginal opening more, bringing clitoris closer to the opening, where it is more stimulated.

Penis, if very long, can also hit the posterior/anterior fornix, which is presumingly causes "huge orgasms". But for this, 6''0 is not enough AFAIK :unsure:

Not my words, some penis-professors found this out:feelshehe:
ok i guess so, thickness helps

how long do you need?

im 7 inches and i dont think ive ever hit the bottom of any girl

Because a long penis makes it easier, it's like comparing a sword and a knife
a long penis makes it easier to hit something that is 2 inches in?:lul:

• +1
Well, obviously me neither :ROFLMAO:
but i googled it and vagina is only meant to stretch like 4 inches. these western women are fucking dick gobbling massive pussy monsters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 16380
but i googled it and vagina is only meant to stretch like 4 inches. these western women are fucking dick gobbling massive pussy monsters
Well, given their experience... :feelshah:

Even though Jew Professors say vaginas do not stretch... I met some girls :feelshehe:
My "personal" research contradicts their findings :feelshehe:

PS. But on a serious note, the vagina can stretch from 4 to 8 inches when aroused. In practice it means, that for some girls, 6 inches should be ok, while for some, you need 8. :feelsrope:
4 inch is most probably was measures in asian populations, cause the girls are shorter there :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 17829
Well, given their experience... :feelshah:

Even though Jew Professors say vaginas do not stretch... I met some girls :feelshehe:
My "personal" research contradicts their findings :feelshehe:

PS. But on a serious note, the vagina can stretch from 4 to 8 inches when aroused. In practice it means, that for some girls, 6 inches should be ok, while for some, you need 8. :feelsrope:
4 inch is most probably was measures in asian populations, cause the girls are shorter there :feelsokman:
hmm so we either need to dickmaxx to 8 inches or go fuck asian women. sounds fun