How to increase hair follicle giga amount naturally by which supplements

iam good boy

iam good boy

Fucking hate everything I'm deformed
dht gel

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
get fat to increase estrogen

Naturally, damage to the scalp tissue has been shown to cause new hair to be grown (not sure if it's reactivating old follicles or creating completely new ones), and this is the theory behind microneedling / dermarolling (causing just enough damage to cause the body to rebuild the scalp, including hairs), however IDK if they will eventually die off due to androgens (I'd assume so).

For artificial you have RU58841, which has apparently cause people to completely regrow hair (just from what I've heard / anecdotal) in fully bald spots, and studies have shown it to be much more effective than finesteride at regrowing hair. However, there was also a study where 18% of participants got permanent scarring of the lungs, but then I don't see 100s of people saying how they fucked up their lungs, so IDK if something was wrong with the study or if it really is that bad and most of the people who got really bad side effects died before they could log onto looksmax.

I've seen people who have regrown hair with finesteride, but I think that might just be heavily miniaturized follicles as opposed to completely dead, so IDK.

TL;DR:
No idea tbh.

Naturally, damage to the scalp tissue has been shown to cause new hair to be grown (not sure if it's reactivating old follicles or creating completely new ones), and this is the theory behind microneedling / dermarolling (causing just enough damage to cause the body to rebuild the scalp, including hairs), however IDK if they will eventually die off due to androgens (I'd assume so).

For artificial you have RU58841, which has apparently cause people to completely regrow hair (just from what I've heard / anecdotal) in fully bald spots, and studies have shown it to be much more effective than finesteride at regrowing hair. However, there was also a study where 18% of participants got permanent scarring of the lungs, but then I don't see 100s of people saying how they fucked up their lungs, so IDK if something was wrong with the study or if it really is that bad and most of the people who got really bad side effects died before they could log onto looksmax.

I've seen people who have regrown hair with finesteride, but I think that might just be heavily miniaturized follicles as opposed to completely dead, so IDK.

TL;DR:
No idea tbh.
Where to get that shit

Minoxidil + micro needling
Finasteride
Biotin

TL;DR:
No idea tbh.
My hairline is better at 20 than 15 after taking ru for a month or so jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Graham
My hairline is better at 20 than 15 after taking ru for a month or so jfl
Please tell me more, I've been looking at RU, but I've heard mixed things about dside effects. Did you get any? If so, what are / were they?

Please tell me more, I've been looking at RU, but I've heard mixed things about dside effects. Did you get any? If so, what are / were they?
No sides whatsoever

• +1
Fin turned me into a tranny with a mega bloated face and a dysfunctional penis. Legit went from MTN to chadlite facially when I switched to ru

• +1
oral min is pretty good if you take low dosage along with dutasteride for crown growth

Fin turned me into a tranny with a mega bloated face and a dysfunctional penis. Legit went from MTN to chadlite facially when I switched to ru
How often do you apply it? I've heard people that say once a week, others daily.