How to Increase Height and Grow Taller *NEW METHOD* (GTFIH)

blendmaxxer

blendmaxxer

Iron
shinbone routine: 9 pm: Begin jogging with 10 pound ankle weights for 40 minutes to create microfractures.

9:40 pm: Finished jogging. Take a

few minutes to rest and immediately get ready to stretch out the microfractures by sitting or

lying down with iron plates. 9:45 pm: Begin sitting or lying down with 30 pound iron plates for 1 hour non-stop. (

10:45 pm: Finished sitting/lying with iron plates. Take an 8-minute break to restore normal blood circulation from the legs to the body. Do NOT walk or stand.

10:55 pm: Resume sitting or lying down with 30 pound iron plates for 40 minutes non-stop.

11:35 pm: Finished sitting/lying with iron plates. Go to sleep immediately to allow the stretched microfractures to heal and recover.

Do NOT stand or walk around because you may compress the shinbone.

Thank me later ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Be_ConfidentBro, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
How are you holding the plates while lying down I don't get it

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and blendmaxxer
So, what's your results?

just destroy your joints theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, schizo echochamber, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
just destroy your joints theory
the main problem with this method is that if you make low resistance = u don't grow.

you make high resistance = your joints fuck up, but u can grow from that shit, there are a lot of evidence

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Bare minimum should be 5 kilo bro
I can hang with 15 lbs and run with 5 lbs each leg (10lbs total) and hang for an hour. I want like 3cm

• +1
Reactions: blendmaxxer
how is this new?? this method has been publicised over a year ago already I think

did you do it everyday ? also did u take rest breaks when jogging ? where do you attach weight to ur leg to stretch the microfractures ?

JFL at microfractures

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
It doesn’t work like that. Your achilles tendons are tanking all of those forces. it’s the evolutionary biology function of it to disperse forces in balanced way. Length the epiphesal plate is the most optimal and natural way

No way. You actually grew taller at 17!

You’ll also become incredibly faster with this technique, especially when you finally take off those weights. Just don’t get into a fight with the school shooter from the sand village

• So Sad
Reactions: blendmaxxer
It doesn’t work like that. Your achilles tendons are tanking all of those forces. it’s the evolutionary biology function of it to disperse forces in balanced way. Length the epiphesal plate is the most optimal and natural way
No

What about the femur, neck, spine, wrist,...
I came to know that putting tensional stress on bones would likely result in microfractures just like the above exercises you mentioned does that actually work when put tensional stress on arms and spine

how would you do that