How to increase height at 16

P

papichgood

Iron
МI am 16 and 1 month old my height is 183 centimeters how can I become taller my goal is to become 191 centimeters

• +1
Reactions: jué, org3cel.RR and PeakIncels
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mathis, org3cel.RR, NZb6Air and 1 other person
183cm?? Isn't that enough for you man????

Try being 5'8 for one day.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and mathis
testosterone or cope all of them are supplement except test

At 16 you won't grow taller

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101, SubhumanForever and Ychassa
Growth hormone won’t do anything if you don’t have a deficiency
Yes, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) can potentially stimulate growth even if you do not have an HGH deficiency, but its effects depend on several factors, such as your age, the state of your growth plates, and how the hormone is used.
Science disagrees

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
Yes, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) can potentially stimulate growth even if you do not have an HGH deficiency, but its effects depend on several factors, such as your age, the state of your growth plates, and how the hormone is used.
Science disagrees
you just copy pasted a chatgpt answer then slightly changed it.
if rapid growth period is over aka growth spurt, you won't grow from hgh without an insane amount injected and you'll also get facial growth which is a big issue

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and dark.max
Science disagrees
Listen,Lionel Messi was given HGH because his body couldn’t produce growth hormone and Insulin-like growth factor 1.
Human growth hormones also don’t always target bones,HGH also supports muscle size and health,if you inject HGH your body will reject like basically saying “nah we already have that for our bones” then they’ll be in use for muscles etc.
That’s why gymcells sometimes blast HGH.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Science disagrees
HGH is unless for bone

• +1
you just copy pasted a chatgpt answer then slightly changed it.
if rapid growth period is over aka growth spurt, you won't grow from hgh without an insane amount injected and you'll also get facial growth which is a big issue
If you are young, and your growth places are still open, you can still grow, for the facial growth, it only occurs in excessive high doses

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
If you are young, and your growth places are still open, you can still grow, for the facial growth, it only occurs in excessive high doses
no. facial growth occur as often as body growth. its the same exact process. you need more than open plates, you need to be in a rapid growth phase. that's why hgh treatment for anormal short stature childs start before the occurrence of growth spurts.

• So Sad
no. facial growth occur as often as body growth. its the same exact process. you need more than open plates, you need to be in a rapid growth phase. that's why hgh treatment for anormal short stature childs start before the occurrence of growth spurts.
I had my first growth spurt at 11-13 im now 15 its over

• So Sad
Reactions: mathis
i see this exact post like 10 different times every time i log in