How to increase IQ rapidly (Low IQcels GTFIH)

V

virgin

it‘s so over
So guys I assume you all heard of the term „Bonesmashing“.
Bonesmashing is the procedure of applying intense pressure to a specific bone in order to stimulate growth of that bone. I think we all have seen the insane results that Bonesmashers got and have no doubt about the effectiveness of this habit.

As many of you might not know, the back of the brain(also known as the occiptal lobe) is the part where most of the magic happens. It is essential for memory, visualisation and logical thinking.

IMG 1949

This part is like glued to the external occipital protuberance. Growth of the occipital protuberance bone also means growth of the occipital lobe.
How can we use this information to our advantage? As the smart ones of you might have noticed, we can also bonesmash that bone. You can bonesmash everybone, because every bone is essentially the same.

I myself did this and now I have a officially meaured IQ of 148(testes by doctors) and also can calculate pi to the 73th decimal place.
I recommend using a sledgehammer and maybe ask your mom if she can help you for optimal gains. Every Sunday I go to a quiet place with my family, where every one of them hits me once in the back of the head with a sledgehammer. If thats too much for you and you are a little pussy you can also use a normal hammer or a brick.

IMG 1951

This is the sledgehammer I personally use. I think its the best you can get and is also high quality. Its from the brand Ymachray and quite expensive, but I think you should invest in yourself.

Disclaimer: results may vary

• JFL
Reactions: emo and Darkeningstar
You simply wasted you time also dnrd cuck

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Good thread, just used and I feel like Einstein

• +1
Reactions: virgin

• Love it
Reactions: virgin
I will bonesmash my d