How to increase iq?

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
Well, I have two life goals, killing a hot girl and having a peaceful life, having a good job with high salaries is essential, and for that a high IQ would help a lot. The cons would be that the more iq, the greater your inhibition.
School for me is super easy, my IQ at best and above average, I scored 117 on the mensa test.
I am currently englishmax and mathematicsmax.

Reincarnationmaxx

Ask that question on Quora bro. They know much more about intelligence and increasing IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and AbandonShip
  • JFL
Reactions: Halotestin
120 iq is enough for high paying, decent job. If you really want to make money though, you'll never become rich by working for someone else. Become entrepreneur and work hard as hell, and maybe you'll become wealthy.

Ask that question on Quora bro. They know much more about intelligence and increasing IQ.
Their answer

“You can’t increase IQ, it’s genetic, but it can retake IQ tests until you get better@

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
  • +1
I already have high T, but imagine the privileges of a GigaStacye
Who cares about privileges? You're weak, you get used left and right, and in order to ever make something of yourself, you must let dozens of old men creampie you. FUCK THAT SHIT. I'd rather be just me than any hot woman.

• +1
Who cares about privileges? You're weak, you get used left and right, and in order to ever make something of yourself, you must let dozens of old men creampie you. FUCK THAT SHIT. I'd rather be just me than any hot woman.
Lesbian
Being a woman is living in the very easy way.
But really stopping to think I still prefer to be a man

I have two life goals, killing a hot girl and having a peaceful life

Based KiraYoshikagecel

Just do as many IQ tests as possible and you will get really good at them, they are basically just the same logical problems that repeat after a while - for example some tests show you strings of various numbers and you have to guess what the next number is, there's always a relation between those numbers - for example each one is generated by certain mathematical operations made on the previous number: addition, multiplication, subtraction, or a combination of these. Other tests show you various geometrical figures or shapes and you have to guess which one is next - again, there's a certain algorithm from which these figures are generated - they start from a base figure that is rotated, moved, modified or has a combination of changes applied to it - if you do enough of these tests, they become very easy and predictable.