how to increase lip volume without surgery

oooooooooo8484848

oooooooooo8484848

Bronze
my philtrum is quite long and my lips are narrow and the upper lip lacks volume. how do i add volume to my upper lip (which will also save my philtrum) and widen them? (soz for bad quality) IMG 4853

obv considering just getting a goatee and calling it a day but id also like to fix my width and upper lip volume 👍

wont it look uncanny?
Depends if it is done well or not tbh. It will probably look good on you since your lower lip is very full. a lot of the "uncanny" results are due to having an upper lip far larger than lower lip which looks weird asf, but u wont have that issue.

Depends if it is done well or not tbh. It will probably look good on you since your lower lip is very full. a lot of the "uncanny" results are due to having an upper lip far larger than lower lip which looks weird asf, but u wont have that issue.
what about the width? they're too narrow

Try vollufilline I have a smaller upper lip to and trying to fix this, also goatee is a good suggestion made earlier

Try vollufilline I have a smaller upper lip to and trying to fix this, also goatee is a good suggestion made earlier
from what ive read volufiline is cope but ill definitely get it and try cause why not