How to increase test toward the end of puberty?

Humblemaxxer

Humblemaxxer

Mental masturbation to the extreme
I am at the end of my puberty (17.5 years old) and I think wasted it. I lived a sedentary lifestyle and now appear to be low t (higher voice, estrogenic hips and shit frame, babyface). Tbh I'm not all that familiar with hormones but I think raising t levels should be beneficial? I've started taking ashwagandha 1g per day but I don't know whether it's just a cope. Is there anything else I could be doing?

if you scream really loud during puberty your diaphragm will get rashy and damaged giving you a deep voice

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6997 and Humblemaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
trust me you didnt waste it
you are destined to be a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wasted, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7012 and 4 others
@Humblemaxxer its just better knowing that niggga then feeling like you missed a big oppurtonity
trust me bro you didnt

• +1
Reactions: Humblemaxxer
"sedentary lifestyle" jfl

you were destined to be subhuman, sorry

your literal one only remaining hope is injecting T
Seems like it but will the drawbacks outweigh the benefits?

@Humblemaxxer its just better knowing that niggga then feeling like you missed a big oppurtonity
trust me bro you didnt
Yeah I guess. Surgery is always an option though

Inject t. If natty then optimize lifestyle and diet. Weightlifting. Animal protein and fat. Any micronutrient deficiency can lower t. D3 and zinc most common (but there are others). Sleep well daily. Bad sleep fucks t. Don't do too much cardio.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Humblemaxxer
Inject t. If natty then optimize lifestyle and diet. Weightlifting. Animal protein and fat. Any micronutrient deficiency can lower t. D3 and zinc most common (but there are others). Sleep well daily. Bad sleep fucks t. Don't do too much cardio.
It definitely seems like weightlifting is a must at this point

I am at the end of my puberty (17.5 years old)
yeah calling 17.5 puberty is kind of a joke. Most 17 year olds have the body age equivalent to that of a 20 year old.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
stop being sedentary and exercise at min 5x per week (slowly work your way up to this if needed). Clean diet, good sleep. Inject T after 3-4 years of working out if you want to, research this a lot first

there are no cheat codes apart from injecting T but doing this while you’re sedentary is a waste, at least try to get close to your natty peak first. It’s going to take a huge amount of effort from you go to from rotting to having a very good physique but it will be worth it

• +1
if you scream really loud during puberty your diaphragm will get rashy and damaged giving you a deep voice
Brb vocal chord nodule dysphonia maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
yeah calling 17.5 puberty is kind of a joke. Most 17 year olds have the body age equivalent to that of a 20 year old.
No me bro. I still have the body of a child jfl. But then again I am a rotter

Holy fuck it’s over
You wasted your puberty and I’m sure you did no sports/physical activity

• So Sad
  • +1
Holy fuck it’s over
You wasted your puberty and I’m sure you did no sports/physical activity
Yes. It should be illegal to allow this to happen :feelswah:

Depends if you want kids. If you don't, inject T asap and keep pinning for life. If you do want kids, honestly you can probably still inject. HCG and Sildenafil followed by Enclomiphene could easily boost test to supraphysiological levels without damaging the testes.

• +1
Reactions: Humblemaxxer
Depends if you want kids. If you don't, inject T asap and keep pinning for life. If you do want kids, honestly you can probably still inject. HCG and Sildenafil followed by Enclomiphene could easily boost test to supraphysiological levels without damaging the testes.
Thanks for the suggestion, man

• +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
Not really, went to this field trip back in december and the 17 year olds looked like absolute pussies

bro honestly its your genes, I've been sedentary too but my body developed fine, its still not a bad idea to work out and not be sedentary moderately

Humblemaxxer
Mental masturbation to the extreme