How to increase testosterone (basic steps)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I had previously made a thread about the very high benefits of Higher T.

It is unfortunate we are so low on testosterone nowadays.

Unfortunately I assume getting prescribed testosterone medication by doctors would be hard since nowadays 300-500 is considered normal even tho that is avarage for litteral 70 year olds just one or two generations ago.

Some of the easiest ways are:

1: good night sleep 8-10 hours. Sleep is very essential for our body to produce testosterone.

2: maintain healthy body weight around 10-15%. Too high or low will naturally decrease your T levels.

3: working out/ being active. Gym and sports will be one of the best ways to increase testosterone.

4: foods. Ofc nowadays this would be one of if not the hardest to correct since most options sold to us decrease testosterone including tap water, especially in countries like America this is a really hard thing to do. But I recommend natural foods and not industrialised garbage, also good to consume plenty of meat

These are some of the easiest ways to increase testosterone levels, it is probably the biggest looksmax people under 21 can do, due to bone growth benefits and even if you’re over that age it will basically cure depression and doomer mindset/ lifestyle.

Cannot state enough how serious it is to be at such a lower level of T compared to previous generations.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, raleqtambrobret, KIVVV and 5 others
This lifestyle change will put you more in line and will guarantee make you higher than the new avarage of men.

We should be at 1000 at this age

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
blud thinks he kinobody 💀

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, wsada and coisbhai

• JFL
Lasacuckro making guides?! I'm dreaming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
Solid but there are retards on this forum who even think exercise is bad for you

That needs to be prescribed tho to my knawledge?

And nowadays even above avarage levels are still far below avarage

You’d need to be 200 or less to get a prescription to that
no u can buy from dealer in gym

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
everyone knows this

no u can buy from dealer in gym
Then I naturally recommend that even if you don’t work out

It’s basically the best anti depressant money can buy

Tho I read this

IMG 6195

• +1
everyone knows this
By that you mean “you know this”

There are a lot of new people and I’m impressed how low T is affecting modern men in society

Things like depression and low motivation should be exclusive to very very old men not litteral children In peak T production

Then I naturally recommend that even if you don’t work out

It’s basically the best anti depressant money can buy

Tho I read this

View attachment 2975137
increasing test natty wont be enough for anti depressant

and test enanthate is safe, doesn't give any health side effects on higher and i mean higher doses it might increase bloodpressure but its ok dont go that hight

its legit being high t normally lol u just inject it yes you get the actual high t people side effects like hair loss tho

• +1
increasing test natty wont be enough for anti depressant

and test enanthate is safe, doesn't give any health side effects on higher and i mean higher doses it might increase bloodpressure but its ok dont go that hight

its legit being high t normally lol u just inject it yes you get the actual high t people side effects like hair loss tho
Yeah that’s one bad result of higher T. If you have hair loss in your family it’s not good to take too much

But at the same time we are literally broken

• +1
Things like depression and low motivation should be exclusive to very very old men not litteral children In peak T production
i do all of these and i still have low t jfl i think its genetic

Yeah that’s one bad result of higher T. If you have hair loss in your family it’s not good to take too much

But at the same time we are literally broken
we are broken incel KHHV NEETs bro its over for us 😿 😿 😿 😿

• JFL
There are so many threads on this

There are so many threads on this
Because it’s literally abnormal to be so low at our prime

Most ppl in the world will never have 1000 level which was litterally avarage a couple of decades ago

Because it’s literally abnormal to be so low at our prime

Most ppl in the world will never have 1000 level which was litterally avarage a couple of decades ago
You do mention the right steps to increase T levels but they need to be specific or in further detail so most people including new users know what your talking about

• +1
most copy pasted thread ever

• +1