How to increase testosterone levels without the use of roids

M

maxxerlord

Silver
Is it possible to increase T levels without the use of roids if yes tell me some genuine methods that work fr btw I'm not deficient in any mineral or vitamin

Is it possible to increase T levels without the use of roids if yes tell me some genuine methods that work fr btw I'm not deficient in any mineral or vitamin
How old

Fight people
Take risks
Gamble
Abuse prescription drugs
Speed in school zones

ball the sun

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord
High carb diet low PUFA high saturated fats, especially from animal sources.

Are you sure that's gonna work ?or just a waste of energy and my balls would get smashed in the process
Fight people
Take risks
Gamble
Abuse prescription drugs
Speed in school zones

legit :
Tan the balls
Lift weight
Avoid stress
Stat outside among people
Talk with strangers to lower inhib
Eat healthy

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
I do consume lot of carnivore stuff everyday some people tell me to eat it raw but won't it cause thiamine biotin scurvy since raw fish and raw eggs inhibit certain enzymes in our stomach and hard to digest ?
High carb diet low PUFA high saturated fats, especially from animal sources.

legit :
Tan the balls
Lift weight
Avoid stress
Stat outside among people
Talk with strangers to lower inhib
Eat healthy
I do all that except I'm a little bit stressed nowadays cozof uni exams I have started to cheatmax tho

I do consume lot of carnivore stuff everyday some people tell me to eat it raw but won't it cause thiamine biotin scurvy since raw fish and raw eggs inhibit certain enzymes in our stomach and hard to digest ?
Don't listen to these idiots from Aajonus Vonderplaniggs, go to the Internet for the Ray Peat diet and eat this way, the effect is guaranteed.

• +1
I do all that except I'm a little bit stressed nowadays cozof uni exams I have started to cheatmax tho
if exams make u feared it never began

• +1
Reactions: Majnak45
Eat fruit, honey, raw milk, meat with high collagen content and more sugar and your testosterone will skyrocket

• +1
sugar lowers SHBG
and also reduces the level of adrenaline and cortisol, which has an obvious impact on the sensitivity of receptors in leydig cells.

and also reduces the level of adrenaline and cortisol, which has an obvious impact on the sensitivity of receptors in leydig cells.
Ur talking abt natural sugar ryt like fruits processed is bad

Ur talking abt natural sugar ryt like fruits processed is bad
there is not much difference, but fruit sugar is better because it has potassium.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
there is not much difference, but fruit sugar is better because it has potassium.
And what about the fighting gambling stuff as said by @BideltMaxer does that work or bs ?

And what about the fighting gambling stuff as said by @BideltMaxer does that work or bs ?
He was trolling. But actually taking risks can adaptively increase testosterone levels. Although this tendency may be the result of high testosterone. To be explored.