HOW TO INSANELY DEBLOAT - 12 DAY ROUTINE

ihyscythe

ihyscythe

vampiremaxx
1. Drink a lot of milk - milk gives you bonemass which stretches the skin on the cheeks and makes your cheeks look hollow and slim. Also makes your cheekbones higher which is definitely a great add on.
2. Salt - a lot of salt can lead to hollow and dry look similar to Jordan Barrets physique and is great for a quick debloat.
3. Hot showers - hot water makes you sweat out all the face fat. We need to get rid of it to get that hollow cheeks look.
4. Eat a lot of bread - bread has important nutrients required for debloating your face. SECRET TIP: Toast 2 slices of bread and drizzle some olive oil on top before sleep and you will debloat almost overnight.
5. Less water - as we know its all water weight so we need to lose that. Drink maximum of 1 glass water a day.

model love GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stxtkla, dawooddX, Klasik616 and 19 others
or just use one dose of furosemide instead of all that

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh, sandro, Mr. President and 4 others
1. Drink a lot of milk - milk gives you bonemass which stretches the skin on the cheeks and makes your cheeks look hollow and slim. Also makes your cheekbones higher which is definitely a great add on.
2. Salt - a lot of salt can lead to hollow and dry look similar to Jordan Barrets physique and is great for a quick debloat.
3. Hot showers - hot water makes you sweat out all the face fat. We need to get rid of it to get that hollow cheeks look.
4. Eat a lot of bread - bread has important nutrients required for debloating your face. SECRET TIP: Toast 2 slices of bread and drizzle some olive oil on top before sleep and you will debloat almost overnight.
5. Less water - as we know its all water weight so we need to lose that. Drink maximum of 1 glass water a day.

model love GIF
can you switch out water for just raw milk?

this is all true i debloated in 2 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: menas, armemann, LooksThinker and 1 other person

model love GIF
Change the name to the bloating guide

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, EzikoIsHere, LooksThinker and 1 other person
good guide

Attachments

• 3305704_1677875999052.png
    3305704_1677875999052.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Just quit sugar

are hot showers causing bloat or what?

debloating takes days if using natural methods.

>0-500mg sodium for 3 days preceeding your social event.
>higher potassium (2000mg +) for 3 days preceeding
>low water intake for 3 days preceeding. (around 1L a day).
>caloric deficit for 2 days preceeding.
>cardio 2-6 hours before, WITHOUT REHYDRATING YOURSELF TOO MUCH. stay low on the water.
>caffeine a few hours before for vasoconstriction in your face.
>gua sha a few hours before. i always believed it to be cope, but it actually works.

debloating takes 2 hours if using furosemide.

>take 100mg furosemide 4 hours before social event
>make sure toilets are nearby for the next 2 hours

wise words from @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: rolex and mixedbreed.mtn
Oh yah this is fire right here I instantly debloated In a second and also use a calithe watch and dillolatham salt spray to ascend to gigachad:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

legit thread

laughed at this

model love GIF
also sugar, I like to use my famous "sugar-salt debloating mixture" which can give you hollow cheeks in a matter of days, make sure to drink about 100g of sugar before bed

cold showers raise cortisol, that’s their only downside
bro honestly, idk why no one talks about correlation between moving throught the day and bloatedness. I noticed that whenever I stay home and sit on my ass, I'm more bloated compared to days when I walk around the city (10-20k steps). Lymph fluid might be even more of an issue than water itself

Works for Chad

Raw Milk and salt are good, the rest is mot