How to IQmaxx?

C

CyprusGD

Banned
How can I improve my IQ and learning skills? I’m in engineering right now so I wanna be at the top of my game

adhd drugs like adderall and ritalin

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, CyprusGD and Deleted member 20891
Dark chocolate, 85% cocoa

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
dangerous af
steroids are dangerous, but if you're looking for muscle that's the price
when it comes to intelligence.. its not free either.
your DNA made your brain as optimal as it could, the rest is up to outer influences such as medicine and surgery

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
How can I improve my IQ and learning skills? I’m in engineering right now so I wanna be at the top of my game
I’ll dm you a link to a 30 video playlist of some stuff when I get home. Just commenting to make sure I get notified so I don’t forget.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: wayme
You can do things to improve your memory and learn better study techniques to help retain information, learning how to optimally and efficiently take exams is also a good skill. ADHD meds are useful but long term they have shitty ass side effects and can fuck up your brain chemistry permanently, use them sparingly like on important exam dates. You don’t need an insanely high iq to do well in university, you do need good work ethic you have to be willing to sit down and spend hours studying the hard shit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, CyprusGD and szolliontaraelis
You don’t need an insanely high iq to do well in university, you do need good work ethic you have to be willing to sit down and spend hours studying the hard shit
Yeah this is where it’s at tbh. I have quite a high iq however due to my shitty work ethic have failed my entire second year of uni. I wasn’t even motivated enough to go to the exams.

Check dms in about an hour btw, as I’ll be home by then and would have sent video.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, CyprusGD and Deleted member 20631
Yeah this is where it’s at tbh. I have quite a high iq however due to my shitty work ethic have failed my entire second year of uni. I wasn’t even motivated enough to go to the exams.

Check dms in about an hour btw, as I’ll be home by then and would have sent video.
sounds good

HGH and IGF-1 can increase iq, I read about it somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631

Legit same I think I’m smarter then the average person but my adhd and horrible work ethic fucks me over it’s not so bad at the start of a semester where the first few exams are more logic based then information based but then later when I can’t force myself to do the work it becomes impossible to catch up. I’ll try to check dm but I might be asleep by the time you send them

Legit same I think I’m smarter then the average person but my adhd and horrible work ethic fucks me over it’s not so bad at the start of a semester where the first few exams are more logic based then information based but then later when I can’t force myself to do the work it becomes impossible to catch up. I’ll try to check dm but I might be asleep by the time you send them
are u also a college student