How to Jawlinemaxx

remy

remy

Leg lengthening + cock extending to chadhood
To get a insane lower third you need to chew mastic gum 3x a week for a couple hours while cutting 10-12% bf or even less, that’s what I did btw.

Attachments

• 4199A50D-2308-41BB-BCB0-215DBC816B1A.png
    4199A50D-2308-41BB-BCB0-215DBC816B1A.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 243
To get a insane lower third you need to chew mastic gum 3x a week for a couple hours while cutting 10-12% bf or even less, that’s what I did btw.
C H A D

what if I can't chew gum because I have tooth filling done by the dentist, if I chew the filling might come out

You were born with good jaw, chewing gum didnt do shit. I was born with a decent jaw but chewing gum didnt do shit for it either. And in my case I need to get jaw surgery to advance it forward and lengthen it as I have an overbite.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton, Ruby and middayshowers
Wow, thanks CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

what if I can't chew gum because I have tooth filling done by the dentist, if I chew the filling might come out
I honestly don’t think it should come out although I would ask your dentist
You were born with good jaw, chewing gum didnt do shit. I was born with a decent jaw but chewing gum didnt do shit for it either. And in my case I need to get jaw surgery to advance it forward and lengthen it as I have an overbite.
My masseters wasn’t always like that I added some width from gum it’s legit

I honestly don’t think it should come out although I would ask your dentist
I've chewed gum many times, the next day I had pain in my teeth after chewing, that's why I can't do it.. any alternatives?

is it just me the only one who notices he started shopping these?
post a quick video in pm or on here OP

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I've chewed gum many times, the next day I had pain in my teeth after chewing, that's why I can't do it.. any alternatives?
It’s cus your jaw muscles aren’t used to that much force, start with falim gum as it is not as hard as mastic

It’s cus your jaw muscles aren’t used to that much force, start with falim gum as it is not as hard as mastic
ok thanks ill give it a try.. or maybe I should discuss it with my dentist before starting to chew gum

Before/after?

funny thing is this actually works
pic is frauded tho

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton

Attachments

• 01857530-687D-4680-BEA9-A17E106D6B18.png
    01857530-687D-4680-BEA9-A17E106D6B18.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 218
Give us a before and after of your jaw. Losing fat would've made it look better but imo chewing is just a cope or even a looksmin. Masseter hypertrophy just makes you look bloated

Give us a before and after of your jaw. Losing fat would've made it look better but imo chewing is just a cope or even a looksmin. Masseter hypertrophy just makes you look bloated
That depends on your gonial angle, look at brad Pitt lol

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Wouldnt that train your masseters and make them big as fuck

It definitely improved from chewing lol
I don't really see a substantial difference but that could be because the angles are different.

Wouldnt that train your masseters and make them big as fuck
It depends if u have a high gonial angle it could

things u can do to jawmaxx:

surgery
leanmaxx
inject t
chew
jut

everything else is cope p much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and RandomGuy
Love the results, but a lot of it is also mandible size

water is wet

But Maybe someone will find this useful

Radiesse/hyaluron acid injections.
Imagine the filler result whit the same guy, but without bloat. Would look even 100 times better. Still decent result.

Attachments

• IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 140