• +1
Reactions: Fear and GetShrekt
oofy doofy is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, smoothsexy, juste and 1 other person
Don’t be a soycuck and impose limits

Don’t let yourself go, keep looksmaxin, gym, money etc

Mind games and keeping her in check (too late and i’m tired so i can’t elab)

Make sure you are matched or u r above her (not just in looks) An incel securing a stacy is close to impossible

Most important one, fuck her good, get her addicted to ur oral, fingering, foreplay, thrusts, motion, stamina etc . Basically sex in general

Or simply chain her up in your basement 😹🤙

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 9819, RAITEIII and 7 others
srsly let’s discuss this
You need to have money, be well-tempered AND be tolerant.

If you have too different characters with your wife, this will not last even a year. And most conflicts in families happen due to low finances.

Tolerance is needed too. If you behave like an incel, 100% categorically, any woman would run away from you. Being a good husband means to be somewhat a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, Deleted member 20376 and FutureSlayer

If you have too different characters with your wife, this will not last even a year. And most conflicts in families happen due to low finances.

Tolerance is needed too. If you behave like an incel, 100% categorically, any woman would run away from you. Being a good husband means to be somewhat a cuck.
I thought she would get bored and dump if you behave like a simp

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis

Make sure you are matched or u r above her (not just in looks) An incel securing a stacy is close to impossible

Most important one, fuck her good, get her addicted to ur oral, fingering, foreplay, thrusts, motion, stamina etc . Basically sex in general

need info about the mind games thing

basically this

need info about the mind games thing
Kill her ego and give her the emotional rollercoaster she craves. Why do you think bitches like badboys and thugs? they're trying to get high on brain chemicals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
I thought she would get bored and dump if you behave like a simp
Well, this ofc happens too. But she will DEFINITELY leave SOONER if you behave like an aggressive incel... :smonk:

basically this
Who needs marriage, when you have this in exotic countries tbh...
7bcpu9.gif

:aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: juste, Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 6128
you need to r kelly her........or that incest granpa from austria who chained her daughter up in the basement and gave birth to kids

i though you only need dick, im gonna buy a penis pump

• Hmm...
i though you only need dick, im gonna buy a penis pump
While a suitable dick size simplifies things, character is more important.

I literally had a girl who i could not make orgasm with penis alone. So, i just stimulated her with the hand. Went well, she always had an orgasm.

And nowadays, we have sex toys, etc. So penis size is really not that big of a problem tbh. idk why people are so obsessed with it.

For one night stands, it does not matter, because if she does not orgasm, you do not care.
For a relationship, it does not matter, because you are supposed to have communication, and it is ALWAYS possible to make her orgasm through different means.

But if one behaves like shit, or the family hardly gets any money, than most women would leave. Such a male is not suitable for family life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

I literally had a girl who i could not make orgasm with penis alone. So, i just stimulated her with the hand. Went well, she always had an orgasm.

And nowadays, we have sex toys, etc. So penis size is really not that big of a problem tbh. idk why people are so obsessed with it.

But if one behaves like shit, or the family hardly gets any money, than most women would leave. Such a male is not suitable for family life.
using sex topys is cucked, if you cant maker her cum with ur dick its over ur not big enough so you shhould do some hanging so you can reach the p spot

• +1
Kill her ego and give her the emotional rollercoaster she craves. Why do you think bitches like badboys and thugs? they're trying to get high on brain chemicals.
examples of emotional rollercoaster and ways to kill her ego?

For one night stands, it does not matter, because if she does not orgasm, you do not care.
For a relationship, it does not matter, because you are supposed to have communication, and it is ALWAYS possible to make her orgasm through different means.

lebrawn-9-inch-xl-realistic-black-cock-penis-extension-sleeve-by-sexflesh-cock-sheaths-709024317450_900x.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and Artemis
using sex topys is cucked, if you cant maker her cum with ur dick its over ur not big enough so you shhould do some hanging so you can reach the p spot
Well, i do not think so tbh.

Most girls who cannot orgasm with an average dick, cannot orgasm with ANY dick. THese chicks mostly have clitoral orgasms. No penis can actually stimulate the clitoris enough while fucking. G-spot is another thing, but actually not many girls can come off of this alone. But again, G-SPOT stimulation depends on the penis erection quality, not the size. A hard upward dick would stimulate the g-spot way better than the huge limp-ish dick.

• +1
A hard upward dick
I have this but its too upward tbh which is why i am doing pe. Its literally upward curved and straight up when standing and i cant get it to 90 degrees whiule lying down, it bbasically impossible to use. Im doing stretchjes to lower the erection angle and i can prolly gain at least a .5 inmch which would put me above 7. Along with girth exercises it should be enough for if i have sex in the future

• Hmm...
I have this but its too upward tbh which is why i am doing pe. Its literally upward curved and straight up when standing and i cant get it to 90 degrees whiule lying down, it bbasically impossible to use. Im doing stretchjes to lower the erection angle and i can prolly gain at least a .5 inmch which would put me above 7. Along with girth exercises it should be enough for if i have sex in the future
idk man, if it is curved up, it is IDEAL. Actually, perfect dick... you are going to ruin your dick-superiority if you straighten it :feelsrope:

• +1
idk man, if it is curved up, it is IDEAL. Actually, perfect dick... you are going to ruin your dick-superiority if you straighten it :feelsrope:
My natural curve will still be there, its the erection an gle that will chhange. It wioll still jhagvbe an upward curve but it will be longer and popint straight out when standing instead oif up

• +1
srsly let’s discuss this
Easy you dont. This isnt a shitpost, the most successful men on the planet are all starting to avoid marriage and that should tell you all you need to know. If there was any actual incentive to get married or have a wife then they would just do it. Instead a guy like Henry Cavil ,for example, with all the halo's and success he has and yet still be single and childless at 40 is literally unheard of in human history and yet its becoming increasingly commonplace now, the most successful guys in the world are getting cheated on, cucked and divorced all the time and the ones that want to avoid being utterly humiliated either end up alone like Cavil or have to resort to building a harem like DiCaprio and Tate.

Theres a reason why every culture thats ever existed in world has maintained such strict societal rules and now that its all been nuked to oblivion, it wont be coming back

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, luciolencer, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Easy you dont. This isnt a shitpost, the most successful men on the planet are all starting to avoid marriage and that should tell you all you need to know. If there was any actual incentive to get married or have a wife then they would just do it. Instead a guy like Henry Cavil ,for example, with all the halo's and success he has and yet still be single and childless at 40 is literally unheard of in human history and yet its becoming increasingly commonplace now, the most successful guys in the world are getting cheated on, cucked and divorced all the time and the ones that want to avoid being utterly humiliated either end up alone like Cavil or have to resort to building a harem like DiCaprio and Tate.

Theres a reason why every culture thats ever existed in world has maintained such strict societal rules and now that its all been nuked to oblivion, it wont be coming back
thank you boyo

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
marry ur phenomatch but be a bit higher psl

Get her a bull

You need to keep her busy so she doesn't have time to get bored. Make sure she's pregnant all the time, so she stays at home, taking care of the house, the kids and her future pregnancy. Don't allow her to get a job, if she'll go to work, she can meet other men and cheat on you. Give her an allowance - free money every month will convince her it's better than getting a job and working for money, and she'll be dependant on you. Offer her enough fun so her life won't be centered only around house chores: trips, dinner parties, going out to restaurants, events, concerts, movies, etc.
Make sure all her friends are mutual friends from your social circle, so if she will dump you, she won't have a social circle anymore since those people are loyal to you first. Easiest way to do this would be by getting your wife from another city/country, so when she'll move with you, she won't have her old friends and social circles around anymore and will have to rely on you to meet other people.
You should only hang out with other stable couples and families, single women could plant all sorts of bad ideas in her head, like she could find someone better or cheat on you, and with single men she might be tempted to cheat with them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FutureSlayer
You need to keep her busy so she doesn't have time to get bored. Make sure she's pregnant all the time, so she stays at home, taking care of the house, the kids and her future pregnancy. Don't allow her to get a job, if she'll go to work, she can meet other men and cheat on you. Give her an allowance - free money every month will convince her it's better than getting a job and working for money, and she'll be dependant on you. Offer her enough fun so her life won't be centered only around house chores: trips, dinner parties, going out to restaurants, events, concerts, movies, etc.
Make sure all her friends are mutual friends from your social circle, so if she will dump you, she won't have a social circle anymore since those people are loyal to you first. Easiest way to do this would be by getting your wife from another city/country, so when she'll move with you, she won't have her old friends and social circles around anymore and will have to rely on you to meet other people.
You should only hang out with other stable couples and families, single women could plant all sorts of bad ideas in her head, like she could find someone better or cheat on you, and with single men she might be tempted to cheat with them.
The ”dependant“ part is going to divorce-rape you if things get out of control and she betrays

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
The ”dependant“ part is going to divorce-rape you if things get out of control and she betrays
What do you mean, in this day and age divorce is still possible whatever you'll do, the point of giving her an "allowance" is so she won't get a job and go outside the house on her own, meet other men at her workplace, or other single women who can encourage her to whore around.
You also should make clear to her that your assets and sources of income are protected, so in case of divorce she won't get shit, your house, cars, valuables, etc. should be on someone else's name - like your parents, or to a company/corporation you opened in a tax haven.

So.....as long as she stays with you: she gets free money, gifts, all sorts of perks, she stays in a nice house, you take her to parties, events, trips, meets your friends, etc.
But if she decides to divorce you, then everything is gone: no more free money, no place to stay, no friends(since they were yours to begin with), etc. She can't get your house, cars, etc. - since those weren't even yours in the first place, you just "rented" them(from yourself actually, since they belong to your relatives or that shell company you opened in another country).

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
What do you mean, in this day and age divorce is still possible whatever you'll do, the point of giving her an "allowance" is so she won't get a job and go outside the house on her own, meet other men at her workplace, or other single women who can encourage her to whore around.
You also should make clear to her that your assets and sources of income are protected, so in case of divorce she won't get shit, your house, cars, valuables, etc. should be on someone else's name - like your parents, or to a company/corporation you opened in a tax haven.

So.....as long as she stays with you: she gets free money, gifts, all sorts of perks, she stays in a nice house, you take her to parties, events, trips, meets your friends, etc.
But if she decides to divorce you, then everything is gone: no more free money, no place to stay, no friends(since they were yours to begin with), etc. She can't get your house, cars, etc. - since those weren't even yours in the first place, you just "rented" them(from yourself actually, since they belong to your relatives or that shell company you opened in another country).
Are you planning something like that yourself?

To be honest, you should mog her in almost every walk of life. Then of course you should have a non slut wife who doesn't have any bonding problems.
And you need things like shared memories, more or less the same Bevlive system, shared free time, stuff like that. just don't have a boring life.

Last edited:
Are you planning something like that yourself?
Lol, no...I would need lots of money first, a big house, cars, a nice lifestyle, a large social circle, etc. - but if I would have all of these, I probably wouldn't even bother with a wife, it's just one extra problem.

• +1
Lol, no...I would need lots of money first, a big house, cars, a nice lifestyle, a large social circle, etc. - but if I would have all of these, I probably wouldn't even bother with a wife, it's just one extra problem.
As a complete social outcast myself, is it possible to keep her by lifestylemaxxing with trips and restaurants without the friends part?

• Hmm...
As a complete social outcast myself, is it possible to keep her by lifestylemaxxing with trips and restaurants without the friends part?
What do you mean, who are you gonna be with then? Just the two of you?
How are you gonna spend your birthday, her birthday, New Year's Eve and all those other holidays?

• +1
What do you mean, who are you gonna be with then? Just the two of you?
How are you gonna spend your birthday, her birthday, New Year's Eve and all those other holidays?
Children/family members

Yeah, maybe...
my dream plan is to live in the mountains like a moneymaxxed Kazinsky and a wife. pretty autistic idea maybe. Full hardcore matrix escape plan

• Hmm...
lock her in your basement in minecraft of course