How to Keep Eyelashes from Falling Down?

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
Basically I want my lashes to not be in my sclera and to get that contrast. I curl my eyelashes but after like half an hour later they return to normal position. I also tried water and bending them with the towel and still the same like with the curler. Thought about clear mascara but that looks really gay. I dont want my eyelashes to curve upwards I just want them to not go down and make me look like I have nct and to get that good contrast.

lol my eyelashes fall down and give me nct in pictures just want to fix that. Also if you arent actual looksmaxxing get off the site.
nigga i'm not hating on you. but you know girls can tell if youre curling lashes right, lol? i myself am ethnic with insane lashes but once i overdid them with stupid mascara curler and my female friend called me out lmao. You will look like an utter faggot if a woman catches you having your lashes curled. Just use your fingers and upturn them a little whilst downturning the lower eyelid lashes every 1 or 2 hours. If you curl lashes woman can 100% tell.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and oxymoron
by upturning i mean use 2 fingers and upturn the lashes near your medial canthus and the lashes at the end of your eyes, downturn the ones on your lower lid specifically toward the ends to illude wider PFL/PCT

nigga i'm not hating on you. but you know girls can tell if youre curling lashes right, lol? i myself am ethnic with insane lashes but once i overdid them with stupid mascara curler and my female friend called me out lmao. You will look like an utter faggot if a woman catches you having your lashes curled. Just use your fingers and upturn them a little whilst downturning the lower eyelid lashes every 1 or 2 hours. If you curl lashes woman can 100% tell.
bro I do that its just my lashes fall down after an hour after that plus I fucking bolded the text in the original thread where I said I dont want them to curve upwards like they do with curlers. Read the text.

Is using Vaseline fine all does that look too faggy?