How to keep my girlfriend in a sociopathic mentally abusive relationship?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
By being an alpha male, I can indeed give her Stockholm syndrome to me. I already saw today how much she tried to please me and appease me. I want to make it so she cant live without me 🤤

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 3299, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Slaves are boring I want to connect with a real person

Beat her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Butthurt Dweller and ZyzzReincarnate
She will see me as her protector and master basically. You must break down their ego and self esteem, then, they will feel worthless if they're not appeasing you :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
literally treating women as an object of sex is the best way to do that. they want to be wanted by you, and if you only give them that for sex then they cant get accustomed to it and will always obey

Always remember to beat her. I always beat the females in my family if they do something wrong. I don’t want them to make careless mistakes and make me angry . I show that I care by taking the time to beat them, which is expressing my love for them as family = everything. Sometimes they don’t even do anything wrong but I still beat them to remind them that I love the brave strong women in my family

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3299
Very good thread. I must try doing this with my girlfriend as well. This is the only way to have a successful relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
indeed very informative read of a thread we have here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back