How To: Keep the motivation to finish a BOOK

sly shinkai

sly shinkai

ofWudan
I don't know about you guys but when I first start reading a book, I am very motivated to finish it but after some time and distractions from the phone I stop reading the book and after months I find myself with the book unfinished. Indeed most of you will say that reading book is a waste of time and there is a lot of useful information about it on youtube such as podcasts and summaries, but sometimes you just have to read the book.
This method I am talking about is the best way to finish any book(fiction, fantasy, SF, or some book from your school or university)
1.So as you might know there are websites to get for free the books like pdfdrive.com and libgen.ru.
2.You have to download the book you want in .pdf and save it for example on the desktop.
3.The PDF file when you open it will take you to Microsoft Edge and from there you can use the Read aloud feature!

This feature can be used on websites too such as this one, so you can use it on the long threads and keep you motivated and help you understand them better.
:eek::what::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, gamma, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
Just keep reading? :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: reborn
If you need motivation, its probably a trash book and you should probably stop reading it. Just like a trash movie, you stop.

• +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus and Anchor_Ship
If you need motivation, its probably a trash book and you should probably stop reading it. Just like a trash movie, you stop.
tbh I find all books boring. I have to point out that this method I am talking about is not only for motivation, it is for keeping you focused too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Anchor_Ship