Fucking hate everything I'm deformed
I will do it 3 people
Do they catch with satellite scaning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, try2beme, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
I will do it 3 people
If you just want to kill people regardless of who they are join the military or become a cop.
If you want to kill a specific person then make it look like it was self defense.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, try2beme, deer and 1 other person
If you just want to kill people regardless of who they are join the military or become a cop.
If you want to kill a specific person then make it look like it was self defense.
What if you kidnap that person to home cut his neck vein and cook his meat and give it to animals and grind the skeleton to bone powder for plants and trees will i get caught

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, 5'7 zoomer and try2beme
Oh that’s easy you just have to

i just wrote a detailed way to get away with murder but i think here it would be actually used

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
What if you kidnap that person to home cut his neck vein and cook his meat and give it to animals and grind the skeleton to bone powder for plants and trees will i get caught
You would have to be extremely careful with that process, since his DNA would probably be all over the place.
And if you were to use gloves and plastic bags so that you don't leak any evidence you would still have to find a way to get rid of them.
I'll make a thread on how to kill someone without getting caught just gimme a minute

• +1
Reactions: thechemist, iam good boy and Nick.Harte
You shoot him and shoot yourself in the head after that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, iam good boy and try2beme
You would have to be extremely careful with that process, since his DNA would probably be all over the place.
And if you were to use gloves and plastic bags so that you don't leak any evidence you would still have to find a way to get rid of them.
I'll make a thread on how to kill someone without getting caught just gimme a minute
Give me that thread

• Love it
Reactions: iam good boy
Nice but i want persons organs to trade to moneymaxx for surgery i think killing Ethiopian bulbhead niggers is good i visted Ethiopia some days ago that place is undeveloped as fuck

Nice but i want persons organs to trade to moneymaxx for surgery i think killing Ethiopian bulbhead niggers is good i visted Ethiopia some days ago that place is undeveloped as fuck
Yeah it's pretty good for crime maxxing

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
You coming with me bro

Lets moneymaxx
Partners in crime spongebob

• Love it
I thought this was a looksmaxxing forum

I smell a glowie bait

• Hmm...
You think im joking thats a halo l actually killed a person and good thing is no one belives it
No I believe you.
Mirin low inhib to kill someone

No I believe you.
Mirin low inhib to kill someone
I cant say the reason and pic of nigga cuz you know good thing is even fbi won't believe me

read all crime novels, watch all forensic files, watch all interrogations, you basically have to fuck up to get caught, most (known) murders aren't solved

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and iam good boy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
I will do it 3 people
I know how to do it, it's easier than most people think, DM me your driver's lincense and phone number and I'll guide you through.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Bro i really killed a person
mate was this you? looksmax user jealous over nigmodel SLAIN for organ black market money for the cel's own model surgery

Sus mate all im saying

• JFL