How to know if a females is actually high T?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
When she wrist mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
When her voice is deeper than your and she has wider lats than you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 3832 and Golang
Make her do a blood test

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Male pattern baldness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Darkstrand, Chad69 and 1 other person
You can tell by how big their bean is, dead srs. Many girls now don’t even have a bean due to global estrogenization.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 3832
if she has a dick...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Darkstrand
If she is anti Trump and pro Bernie, because those "females" are likely to be "MANLY" if you know what I mean

It doesn't matter. If they have forward growth, lateral growth, you're good to go for slayer sons.

• +1
If you feel protected around her rather than the other way around, then yes she is a T monster.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Chad69
If you feel protected around her rather than the other way around, then yes she is a T monster.
It doesn't matter. If they have forward growth, lateral growth, you're good to go for slayer sons.
Yeah Iam high T actually but Iam just asking here for the future because I want to choose a female to give a birth to high prental T mogger son

When she has narrow hips

Yeah Iam high T actually but Iam just asking here for the future because I want to choose a female to give a birth to high prental T mogger son
What if you get a daughter?

If she has dick

What if you get a daughter?
Idk it depends how pretty she is,if she is stacy I will lock her down during her teen years up until like 24

Idk it depends how pretty she is,if she is stacy I will lock her down during her teen years up until like 24
If you're not the kinda person that will kill daughter I would rather go for an aesthetic wife, u are high t anyways don't spawn kill your future children with ogreism

• +1
If you're not the kinda person that will kill daughter I would rather go for an aesthetic wife, u are high t anyways don't spawn kill your future children with ogreism
Yeah

Wait would you kill your own daughter?Just curious jfl

Yeah

Wait would you kill your own daughter?Just curious jfl
No lol, never... They just have to be raised well

But some users on here would do that, or at least say they would