How to know if a girl checks you out or thinks you are deformed subhuman

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
She makes some kind of eyecontact some can’t hold it and look away but then look again

if she only looks your direction without locking eyes atleast 1 time you are from subhumanistan

I sometimes catch girls looking at my direction. Probably my brains coping mechanism.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I sometimes catch girls looking at my direction. Probably my brains coping mechanism.

its normal to look at other people don’t read to much into it
But if she locks eyes 2-3 sec or can’t even hold looks down and back again
Different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383 and Blitz
Either they say it or they dont like me

If it seems too good to be true it probably is

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
What does it mean when she looks at me and laughs then I kill her?

When you're staring at her aggressively and desperately and she catches your eye once just to see who is staring and never looks back your way again. She tries to hide herself, limiting your view of her, intentionally not looking in your general direction. Her face becomes plain and emotionless because you are literally nothing in her eyes.

When you're staring at her aggressively and desperately and she catches your eye once just to see who is staring and never looks back your way again. She tries to hide herself, limiting your view of her, intentionally not looking in your general direction. Her face becomes plain and emotionless because you are literally nothing in her eyes.
If I stare aggressively they stare too and after a while some play with their hair

If I stare aggressively they stare too and after a while some play with their hair
that means you have a shot. If you stand too long doing nothing you come off as an insecure weirdo. Walk over and start a conversation. Something light "hey what kinda drink is that" let it grow in to something more, If she's not adding to the conversation move on to the next target.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
It depends on her facial expression. This is the look of interest:
Pretty 20s woman in orange red dress finger in mouth seductive looking FX15WB