How to know if a guy / girl is chopped

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
Male: they post their physique on socials but never their face(gymcel trying to compensate, bonus points if he thinks lifting is a sport)

Female: they post their bodies on socials and not they faceb(butterface/ outright attention seeker)

If u date these type of people u are below average smv getting bottom draft pick. Imagine taking the day out to make multiple posts of ur body while hiding what matters most.
Exactly the same for those cornball masked pages, as soon as they uncovered the mask they look like rape victims rather than the kidnapper rapists they wish too imitate

When i was LTN, i never posted my face, just took mirror selfies that covered my features.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, silencio and iblamejews
What a pathetic bio and ratio, but adds up
T2bm

• +1
Reactions: timid and try2beme
when i was ltn i still posted my face kys (i’ve ascended to low MTN)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I never posted my face on social media and was good-looking. In my case it was justifiable by autism + abused dog, however it was not a sign of high smv, but it didn't matter

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I never posted my face on social media and was good-looking. In my case it was justifiable by autism + abused dog, however it was not a sign of high smv, but it didn't matter
you are one step closer to my ignore list , fag

• JFL
Reactions: nword49