How to know if I will still grow without x-ray

maxxerzz

maxxerzz

Iron
C i want to know if my growth plate is closed, i found a Standard, get your leg in shape ^, and put your hand on top of the knee and move the leg slowly, if it Creas you can still grow, I tested this on a friend of mine a1 year old and It still grew, if you are 100% sure you have the growth plate open, try this

sIf you hear a noise in the knee (you won't hear it, your hand will feel it) leg ^ and move it without taking it off the ground slowly, not even from the same place, my friend was 15 and I'm also 15, he grew 4 inches or+

Look at when your growth spurt started and compare it to this chart. If yours is earlier, 'shift' the data to the left to match yours and see at what age the height levels out. If yours is later, 'shift' the data to the right to match yours and see at what age the height levels out. Use the appropriate percentile too

EI não cresceu mais de 4 cm por ano desde que cheguei à puberdade, mas nos últimos 50 dias cresci 1,5 cm, mas minha envergadura não muda, 13 altura 5'1 14 5'2 15 5'3 16 5'4'5 sim, estou crescendo uma polegada por ano na puberdade Edit: I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I still don't have armpit hair