how to know if im boneless under the fat under my face

axttt_

axttt_

Equinox
im not lean at all and i know theres no way to know what ur bones look like under the fat but is there any indication that u have a good base or good bones

Lose fat OR SUCK YOUR CHEEKS IN BOYOOOOOO HAHHAHAAHAY HAIHJHJHIIH IWHA5PIWETHAJTWEAJETHIJESJPESTVBOPIJVESTBNLOJVSTRONPJV NSDRGLIJKLNOIOIUHOIUO9SRGV DOU9BSRGVE HU9

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kaari, axttt_, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
Lose fat OR SUCK YOUR CHEEKS IN BOYOOOOOO HAHHAHAAHAY HAIHJHJHIIH IWHA5PIWETHAJTWEAJETHIJESJPESTVBOPIJVESTBNLOJVSTRONPJV NSDRGLIJKLNOIOIUHOIUO9SRGV DOU9BSRGVE HU9
fuck you asdvek

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Ye lose weight and lipolab it if u want faster results
im not lean at all and i know theres no way to know what ur bones look like under the fat but is there any indication that u have a good base or good bones

I had very promient facial features even above 15% bf it should pretty obivously

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
if your bones are dense they can take shape even at high bf because fat wraps around bones. They won't be angular but they will be there. One easy way to tell is if people assume you are not as fat as you actually are

• +1
feel for bone. Also press down on the fat cheeks to approximate the depth of hollowness you could have.

• +1
if your bones are dense they can take shape even at high bf because fat wraps around bones. They won't be angular but they will be there. One easy way to tell is if people assume you are not as fat as you actually are
yeah this does often happen to me i am like almost 20% bf but ive never had someone call my face chubby and my face is pretty decently lean and my cheeks are kind of hollow in good lighting