How to know if my gf lies about her virginity?

S

standardcel

Kraken
I asked several times and she always said shes virgin. How to know 100% she didn't lie to me? We didn't have sex yet. She waits before marriage and we get married soon.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
schizophrenic hallucinations can't have sex so she def a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaelpilled21, thenewhebbe, Zonar and 4 others
schizophrenic hallucinations can't have sex so she def a virgin

I asked several times and she always said shes virgin. How to know 100% she didn't lie to me? We didn't have sex yet. She waits before marriage and we get married soon.
You can for sure tell whether a girl is the type to save it for marriage or the type to hoe around in her younger years, the fact you had to ask this leads me to believe you might be holding onto hope or lying to yourself

You can for sure tell whether a girl is the type to save it for marriage or the type to hoe around in her younger years, the fact you had to ask this leads me to believe you might be holding onto hope or lying to yourself
Shes not from the west and she told me in our city if a girl loses her virginity no one will want her for something serious afterwards. Shes modern but her family and surroundings are strict and she told me she dated but it never went to the point where they had sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
You won't know, just accept she's been had already, sorry

Shes not from the west and she told me in our city if a girl loses her virginity no one will want her for something serious afterwards. Shes modern but her family and surroundings are strict and she told me she dated but it never went to the point where they had sex.
believable depending on where she's from, you don't have much to go off of so it's kinda pointless trying to theorize

sad ass loser ltn, pray i don't see her or shes droppin her morals and beliefs for a real emo thugmax god JFL pussy.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 24278
If it feels like throwing a hotdog in a hallway. And she’s not a Virgin. Virgins only give it up to 3% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
If it feels like throwing a hotdog in a hallway. And she’s not a Virgin. Virgins only give it up to 3% of men.
What about the hymen? If she doesn't bleed = not virgin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and FascisstChad
What about the hymen? If she doesn't bleed = not virgin?
It’s hard to tell because nowadays girls can break it themselves with toys or other means. And if you see blood it potentially could not be the hymen.

You can ask her to show you...you know like in a playful manner, when you're sitting and cuddling, kissing, touching each other, etc. - start a game of "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" - start with tattoos, piercings, belly button, nipples, underwear, etc., then while you slowly get naked together, and you show her your cock, she shows you her pussy, and you can study it and see if her hymen is intact...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I can't stand sexhavers

Put 10-20 mg of sanval in her drink and then start the conversation about previous partners (wait 20 minutes till it kicks in)

You are welcome

Last edited:
So she just sucked cock a few times and got fisted?

Last edited: