How to know if shes a 🐰🐇snowbunny (likes black guys)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Bronze
1. She support blm, femenism, or any overly liberal propaganda
We al know white girls who support blm only say that cause they got good dick idek why i have to say this atp. Its like the equivalent of a mexican who supports wlm or indian lives matter or some shit jfl. Also if shes liberal or femenist shes under the control of the jews so yeah ur pretty much good nigga

2.snowbunny pheno
You can kinda tell if they like black guys just from looks
IMG 3985
IMG 3984

1st is snowbunny 2nd is white only

There is no “specific feature” but theres a snowbunny face and a non snowbunny face idk how to describe it

3. Their friends
Look at her ig or her friends list. If 99% are white then chances are shes not a snowbunny. Now if her friends are white but their kinda bops then she might be a snowbunny

4. Music type
If she listens to niggas like travis scott, drake, tyler the creator, lil peep. Just weird ass niggas then she likes bbc. If she listens to carti, ken carson, yb she loves bbc. If she listens to country and shit like taylor swift love story she is white only

5.has any of these flaws
Overweight, dark circles (dont ask why i just noticed this), emo af, alternative, tattoos, vapes/smokes, skateboards, depressed, lack of sleep, adopted, foster child, bad relationship with family, rebellious

6. Shes bisexual

7. if she ever says any of these phrases shes white only
“I like cowboys”
“I like baseball players”
“I like blondes or brunettes”
All of these are the way to say i like white boys without getting cancelled

8. Overly sweet
Dont be fooled nigga she likes bbc behind the scenes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, android, Clavicular and 9 others
IMG 3984

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Clavicular, Mewton and 5 others
stupid incel is not getting any foid, no need for this shit thread to get some invisible ioi's

9. If she breathes. She's a thot.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Im she is morbidly obese she is into black guys and black guys are into her

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Buy a rope nigger

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
this is your ricecel mind on BLACKRAW

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, MA_ascender, Mewton and 2 others
How to tell that she’s a snow bunny:

She’s white

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, noonespecial, pandamonium and 1 other person
Sorry bud, but 99% of the time the "emo af" girls want pale white boys who look like dark triad shooters & serial killers and are often online too much and inherit extreme far right beliefs because they are autistic so detest black ppl. They are also the biggest whores so you shouldn't want them anyway.

They want white boys who they can call dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, android, diamondbill and 1 other person
all girls are built for bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
If she's fat, takes pics highlighting her ass, has excessive fake eyelashes & lip filler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, diamondbill and pandamonium
Sorry bud, but 99% of the time the "emo af" girls want pale white boys who look like dark triad shooters & serial killers and are often online too much and inherit extreme far right beliefs because they are autistic so detest black ppl. They are also the biggest whores so you shouldn't want them anyway.

Nah they either like those kinda or black dudes from my experience but thats true

We al know white girls who support blm only say that cause they got good dick idek why i have to say this atp. Its like the equivalent of a mexican who supports wlm or indian lives matter or some shit jfl. Also if shes liberal or femenist shes under the control of the jews so yeah ur pretty much good nigga

2.snowbunny pheno
View attachment 3242021View attachment 3242022

There is no “specific feature” but theres a snowbunny face and a non snowbunny face idk how to describe it

3. Their friends
Look at her ig or her friends list. If 99% are white then chances are shes not a snowbunny. Now if her friends are white but their kinda bops then she might be a snowbunny

4. Music type
If she listens to niggas like travis scott, drake, tyler the creator, lil peep. Just weird ass niggas then she likes bbc. If she listens to carti, ken carson, yb she loves bbc. If she listens to country and shit like taylor swift love story she is white only

5.has any of these flaws
Overweight, dark circles (dont ask why i just noticed this), emo af, alternative, tattoos, vapes/smokes, skateboards, depressed, lack of sleep, adopted, foster child, bad relationship with family, rebellious

6. Shes bisexual

“I like cowboys”

8. Overly sweet
snowbunny pheno is the biggest giveaway

• +1

Screenshot 20241017 010909 Samsung Internet

• JFL

2.snowbunny pheno
View attachment 3242021View attachment 3242022

3. Their friends

4. Music type

5.has any of these flaws

6. Shes bisexual

“I like cowboys”

8. Overly sweet
1. Shes overweight

• JFL
1. She looks like this